1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish the jail cell Joker came with an extra magnetic base, does anyone else feel the same? I think if the stuff we’re hearing about the size of the jail cell are true, then I feel there will be a lot of collectors upset that it doesn’t fit in a detolf, which will make it rather useless entirely for some. Do we know if that figure will work with the magnetic base? Surely it can right? They have the same shoes, I don’t think inart would cheap out on something like that just because he’s meant to be on the wood base.
I wish it came with a second purple coat. I dont see why they cheapened on a coat in a $1000 set

I was very close to cancelling. A big part of that was Justin's videos. But then I had to remind myself that all his videos make most figures look bad. It's the soap opera affect of the 1/6 reviewing world. A lot of people like it, I hate it, in no normal situation do you view a figure with overblown lighting. Overblown lighting makes everything look bad, combine it with poor futzing and it's worse.

So with that in mind I went back to the video they released 7 months ago of Viper presenting it and reminded myself of why I ordered it, and have a little bit of excitement coming back. I'm keep the deluxe rooted and hoping the big head isn't actually an issue with it. I'm still entirely disappointed with the choice of fabric for the purple coat, it looks cheap. Really poor effort on it. I'm also really hoping the tailoring is more form fitting and that his proportions are more filled out like in the proto, time will tell.

But I'm still in mostly to have a base for a custom head. Will sell off one of the rooted, probably the purple coat version. Hope I won't be making a mistake in sticking with this, as I took a hit on a JND pre-order I had to help fund this.

Either way, hope Inart learns from letting him have the first hands on. How his review can make the figure look completely different to the videos they released is incredible. Jedha, you remain the best reviewer.

Yeah I've never been all that excited about the jail cell backdrop, and would have perfectly fine with just the bench for him to sit on.
The jail cell for me is the best thing about the set other then the heads maybe

I was very close to cancelling. A big part of that was Justin's videos. But then I had to remind myself that all his videos make most figures look bad. It's the soap opera affect of the 1/6 reviewing world. A lot of people like it, I hate it, in no normal situation do you view a figure with overblown lighting. Overblown lighting makes everything look bad, combine it with poor futzing and it's worse.

So with that in mind I went back to the video they released 7 months ago of Viper presenting it and reminded myself of why I ordered it, and have a little bit of excitement coming back. I'm keep the deluxe rooted and hoping the big head isn't actually an issue with it. I'm still entirely disappointed with the choice of fabric for the purple coat, it looks cheap. Really poor effort on it. I'm also really hoping the tailoring is more form fitting and that his proportions are more filled out like in the proto, time will tell.

But I'm still in mostly to have a base for a custom head. Will sell off one of the rooted, probably the purple coat version. Hope I won't be making a mistake in sticking with this, as I took a hit on a JND pre-order I had to help fund this.

Either way, hope Inart learns from letting him have the first hands on. How his review can make the figure look completely different to the videos they released is incredible. Jedha, you remain the best reviewer.
The only thing I can say for sure is disappointing to me about this is the coat. I hate the fit material and color. It is actually one of the things I was most excited about in the proto because it looked like I. Always wanted it to but now it just looks like the same topo hot toys and damtoys coats weve seen

None yet I think, I like this one but it’s a bit too blue, the screen used shirt is far more grey with a blue pattern than a white or blue shirt.
So is this aries run open or closed or going to be open soon?

I would have loved a single rooted version. I have 0 confidence that I could sell half the rooted set, so I only bought the single sculpted version. I’m not sure I can justify having two figures of the same character. My shelf space is precious!
Yeah part of me is tempted to just get the sculpted version and root the hair myself. I never could have matched the proto hair but this production version I think I probably could. And plus it would save me a lot of space.

I went to One Sixth. There was a notice that said Pre Order Cut off date: 20th April
As long as the item is on the site, you can preorder, regardless of the cut off date. The item only gets removed if all the allotted stock has been spoken for. I checked and you can add to cart and pay the deposit.

I went to One Sixth. There was a notice that said Pre Order Cut off date: 20th April
You can still PO there. That was the old PO cut off date. InArt allowed Kit to reopen POs this week for additional orders. As long as theirs there's still an order page, you can place an order. Kit is excellent at removing the order page when he’s filled up his allotment.

Last edited:
Back