1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know how much Yelim charges to paint a head?
Not sure, probably has a long waitlist. Did you see those forearms he did??
CA011179-C888-4431-8855-5349EBDF8EC1.jpeg

That's like mid sentence from his line "Even for a guy like me, that's cold."

I was thinking its the look he gives Batman right before he says: Don't talk like one of them.

No one seems to include the second pocket on the right side of the blazer (while wearing)

Yeah, I actually went looking for a picture of the InArt jacket to check when you first posted that picture earlier.

The elusive Ledger figure... it can never be found.

It's amazing how InArt has become a jumping off point for so many from 'factory' figure collector to customs curious. I suppose its mostly getting people to commit to $1,000. Once you get there, the wide world of customs suddenly becomes achievable.

Just remember how you laughed at us all these years for spending so much for so little.

Its one if the best joker sculpts
Overall it's awesome, like i said the paint and the rooting is perfect but the sculpt itself is not one of the best for me.
If i had 1k to spend for a Joker HS i wouldn't pick this one.

Wow... he said InArt's The Batman was the BEST action figure that has ever been made.

Guess he'll be doing the Vegas Event next year.
Tbf the "Batman" one is pretty pretty damn amazing. The only thing iffy about that is the Bruce head..for me at least

Back