1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Higher quality photos.

Congratulations to everyone getting this figure.

C07B54AB-61E7-484D-975A-3E2D7980156B.jpeg
9C2FBAC5-DD56-438E-9A32-C8062D7AC8AB.jpeg
9F154359-9573-4D6E-9746-12ACC341F282.jpeg
83196556-CE6F-41E7-912C-86DD5C768514.jpeg
C2D62508-3D63-46FC-899C-05BA4891BA70.jpeg
7B81A95F-5877-46F6-A5BC-02F64FD55B4C.jpeg
A9BEF2C4-A50F-4B26-A11F-442FB96828EA.jpeg
FED42CC0-8C13-4F66-AB53-C4F9D76E4A2D.jpeg

I ordered the Topo bank robber set which is missing the gun. Luckily Inart included the gun with their release and it's also diecast, so I'll be using that. The hype is definitely real.
topo-Bank-Robber-Joker-4.jpg

Most impressive. They had my curiosity, and how my attention.

Some nit picks...I see a lot of inconsistency in the white make up sculpt to sculpt. Leads credence to a lot of hand painted work. But could be too little/too much for some copies. And I think they are gonna run into the same problem with the PERS as other manufacturers when they try it on sculpts without makeup: the eyes seem a little too deep.

Oh heck yeah.

The only thing I’m not a fan of is how the makeup looks completely different on all those heads, but they still look great. It makes me curious to see everyone’s unique Jokers when they arrive.

It’s nice to know these are hand-painted, unlike the Hot Toys ones where you can see the print dots if you look closely at his black eye makeup.

They really did in one attempt what Hot Toys couldn’t in 6+.

I’m glad I ordered this.

It's looking pretty good, they obviously styled the hair for the photos but you can see in the background what the actual production hair looks like, as I've said from the beginning get a 1/6 comb and hair gel! :lol

Tailoring, paint and accessories all look good too, nice to see they printed text on the grenades, I did notice that the eyes seem a bit sunken, they're not using the same factories Hot Toys uses which are the ones with the best moveable eyes in the market right now so I'm curious to see how these turn out for QS/InArt, hopefully good for the sake of everyone getting these!

Also curious to see what material they use for the magnets, they usually tend to fall out with the common materials that are used in 1/6 figures.

It's looking pretty good, they obviously styled the hair for the photos but you can see in the background what the actual production hair looks like, as I've said from the beginning get a 1/6 comb and hair gel! :lol

Tailoring, paint and accessories all look good too, nice to see they printed text on the grenades, I did notice that the eyes seem a bit sunken, they're not using the same factories Hot Toys uses which are the ones with the best moveable eyes in the market right now so I'm curious to see how these turn out for QS/InArt, hopefully good for the sake of everyone getting these!

Also curious to see what material they use for the magnets, they usually tend to fall out with the common materials that are used in 1/6 figures.
Where might one find a 1/6 hair comb? Let's hope it's included lol

Where might one find a 1/6 hair comb? Let's hope it's included lol
I was joking lol, in fact using a comb on this will be a terrible idea, to properly style the hair you'll need a pair of tweezers and water, some collectors also use hair spray to hold everything in place once you've styled hair to your liking.

I went for the sculpted version (I could have gone for a 500$ rooted, but 1K for two Ledgerokers was too much), but I'm glad to see it wasn't all smoke and mirrors and they are pulling it off. I guess they really are going to make their December or at least Winter 2022-2023 deadline too.

I was joking lol, in fact using a comb on this will be a terrible idea, to properly style the hair you'll need a pair of tweezers and water, some collectors also use hair spray to hold everything in place once you've styled hair to your liking.
And here I was trying to find the comb that came with that Hot Toys Chewbacca lol.

Back