1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks solid but still dont like PERS eyes, they look sunken back. PERS just can't look good in 1/6, the tolerances are too tight to make something that looks realistic.

Yup, those production batch photos have got me pumped.

I got the sculpted two pack and rooted two pack so I actually hope all 4 headsculpts look unique as far as paint goes. That will be really cool.

So excited.
I feel like this is the most enthusiastic about anything Nolan related I’ve seen you in years. :lol

The hair and paint look pretty good so far! Nice to see progress shots already.
I have to side with the camp not being impressed by the eyes yet, though. The picture of him looking off to the side is giving me strong DX11 vibes. Holding off judgment until seeing well lit in hand shots though of course.
I got the sculpted version, and I'm mainly in it for the body, clothing and supporting a new player that wants to change things up. If the eyes bother me in the end, maybe I'll finally be motivated to paint one of my Creg customs sculpts.

Interesting that in this video the guy uses water spray to adjust the hair. I never had a figure with rooted hair before so I dont know but can the water damage the rooted hair and make it fall off or something?

Interesting that in this video the guy uses water spray to adjust the hair. I never had a figure with rooted hair before so I dont know but can the water damage the rooted hair and make it fall off or something?

Water worked perfectly in my experience. People also like to use actual hair product but it can cause the rooted hair to look different (more wet, more curly, etc) depending on what product is used.

When I got Asmus's Gandalf in, I just wet the tip of my finger with water and styled it. Also used a toothbrush to comb it a bit. Worked great for that. Can't see it being that much different for this figure or any other.

51274210574_519e027626_k_d.jpg

Not really liking how thick those lower eyelids are looking now, and I agree with Wor-Gar about the hair needing a bit more variation in color. But the paintwork otherwise looks really good, and still appears to be at that custom figure level we saw in the proto.

Not cheap, but they're looking amazing.
I'd really like to see Queen/InArt or JND get a 1/6 Star Wars license—Farmboy Luke (no one has gotten it right at any scale), ANH Leia, ANH Han, ESB Lando, Ep III Anakin (Jedi & Sith), Ep III Obi-Wan, Ep I Qui-Gon.

Who owns the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul licence? I’m very surprised they didn’t get that licence yet.

Has anyone heard of any other licences they’re looking to pick up in the near future. I heard them saying they plan to make Godfather and Scarface figures, and that they’re exploring the 007 licence.

Who owns the Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul licence? I’m very surprised they didn’t get that licence yet.

Has anyone heard of any other licences they’re looking to pick up in the near future. I heard them saying they plan to make Godfather and Scarface figures, and that they’re exploring the 007 licence.

I think 3zero already made some breaking bad figures

Back