1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that true? A 2nd stick?
9C887E6D-A35D-4DA3-A2B4-19967B29F074.gif

Here’s our chance peeps, everyone comment on their insta post like I have and we’ll make it happen 👍🏽

Attachments

• 8DEF3EA2-25AF-4657-8F5B-82A8EDA6971B.png
    8DEF3EA2-25AF-4657-8F5B-82A8EDA6971B.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 0
  • B0B14D88-C030-44BB-8D7E-09ECD1E0624A.png
    B0B14D88-C030-44BB-8D7E-09ECD1E0624A.png
    161.9 KB · Views: 0
I remember way back in the day, someone made the shrimp stick and posed it with their AdamGu Joker and ppl here were clamoring for more shrimp sticks to get made :lol
Now Im really tempted! Does anybody have this picture by any chance??

Now Im really tempted! Does anybody have this picture by any chance??
I don’t have one. That was probably over 10 years ago when I was still a newb here :lol It might’ve even been before as I lurked for quite awhile before I actually joined the site. I just remember thinking “I can’t believe ppl want to buy this little thing of fake shrimp for this one moment that barely lasted a few seconds”

With every new anouncement from queen I become more and more confident about this joker deluxe. They are sinking their teeth deeper into the market so all of it is riding on how that joker will come out in the end particularly because it is their first figure that will be released and they have to give it everything they have because it will either boost confidence and help sell everything that comes after it or it will be a huge red flag if it disappoints and then it will really hurt everything else they have.. Gandalf pennywise batman and who knows what else by then

Yup can't wait to get joker in
He should be the first to come out form inart right? Q4 2022

i hope to see some real pictures of him soon.
Same here mate, I reckon the Dark Knight Joker and Battinson figure will look amazing together once they’re released! I’m glad I got the premium sculpted version for the Joker too after since the head sculpt for Bruce Wayne has sculpted hair also from the photos InArts released

Im thinking one joker with bale and the other one next to bane when they make him (I can't wait for Inart to make bane!). I have an alfred figure I dont know what went into my head when I got it but that will stay in a box or maybe I will sell it when that time comes.

Joaquin joker will go with battinson.

Back