1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want him to come with that damn Talk Show chair and a blood spattered head.
Yup yup yup

They will most likely give him the makeup mirror diorama to fill that 1000 dollar price tag which I could not care less about

Yup yup yup

They will most likely give him the makeup mirror diorama to fill that 1000 dollar price tag which I could not care less about
Make-up mirror and stair dance are overdone, IMO. Give me the Murray Franklin show look and, if you want to amp it up like Ledger, a subway car bench with the “Send in the Clowns” laughing look. Make it interesting, at least.

What is toy blunderland up to this time
View attachment 585943
Jesus !! You almost made me wet my pants with that one. Just came here after writing an email to Toys Blunderland about an order which has been "sent" for 3,5 weeks now.

I know it seems to be common practice from them now. But what a ridiculous way of doing business.....

Justin must be proud !!!!

Make-up mirror and stair dance are overdone, IMO. Give me the Murray Franklin show look and, if you want to amp it up like Ledger, a subway car bench with the “Send in the Clowns” laughing look. Make it interesting, at least.
yes please. id take a murray franklin show look. just the carpeting and the chair as a proximity piece would be amazing. have it be a magnetic stand too and they honestly have my money. i wouldn't be interested in make up mirror or stairs tbh. no one has tackled the murray franklin show yet so that would probably edge me more into buying it.

would an arthur fleck be more fitting in the 2 pack or just outright joker stuff? battle damaged post car accident joker with the bloody mouth, subway joker.

unlike pennywise, i feel like this will need to be 2 figures instead of just 2 heads to breach the 1K mark

I imagine we'll get a portion of the Murray curtains.
with pennywise's base, it seems more and more likely and honestly, i can see it looking really clean but i feel those would have to be 2 different bases. i don't think the curtains would match if they went with the talk show route with the chair

curtain with a very black glossy base with magnetic base
carpets with the yellow chair that's also magnetic.
467700ec841aa093460b8ef65d3f78f5.png

from gesus_studio

I'm so excited for this one! 6 months to go? How is everyone passing the time?

Back