1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the skinny on the easter egg (special gift)? Is it really just for the orders placed in the initial 24 hours?

Are we placing bets? Shotgun? Pencil? Broken pool cue? A can of gas-o-leeeen! Shrimp?
Nobody knows, they'll either reveal it after the 24 hour period is over, well into prodution or when it releases.

I hope it’s something obscure we haven’t gotten before. The shrimp would be great.

I feel like it would be pretty cruddy to reveal just what the accessory is after the 24 hour period is over.

I don’t use detolfs as I’m mainly a statue collector, but I’ve seen some people put smaller 1/4 scale premium format statues on top of that glass. So while that’s not a good idea, if the interrogation diorama could fit in a detolf, I think the weight would’ve been just fine.

I hope it’ll fit. If not I’ll probably use the DX11 table & chair to recreate the shot of Batman standing behind Joker in the interrogation room - or alternate.

Not really concerned with articulation. We see enough in the promo pics. The grenade pose, sitting down. Don’t need my joker doing spider man poses.
this thread is insane. I can leave and come back 20 mins later and 3 new pages are up to go through. The hype is real!!!!!!

It would be fun to change it up and flip the diorama around, and pose Joker like this.

JokerJail-1.jpg

I hope the articulation is as good as any other 1/6 figure in fabric otherwise I can't do stupid poses and have the ease of mind that I can play around with it. Anyway, I pre ordered the Standard version from Onesixthkit I've never bought anything from them so hopyfully everything goes well.

I'd love to have the rooted hair set because it's definetly in a league of it's own and looks amazing but for a new company in 1/6 I can't justify paying that much especially with the way prices are going on everything in normal life.

Back