1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This
John said the arms were going to be magnetic but not sure, the eyes would be moveable at the same time and the PERS system would be accessed at the back but he's not sure, he also said the wrist pigs would probably be different from standard ones but again he's not sure, a lot of stuff gets lost in translation since he's the only english speaking person over at Queen, which is why we were waiting for the video.

So basically, he doesn't know anything. Are they actually making this figure? Yes, but he's not sure.

I’m very confused about how “magnetic articulation” is going to work. My mind instantly goes to this. :google

sc600x600.jpg

Here are the possible Easter egg accessories ideas
1647845293947.png

Pencil, Shotgun, Shrimp, Champagne glass, Show Blade, mini revolver, Cellphone, Steel Pipe, Detonator, Rocket Launcher

Last edited:
he's the only english speaking person over at Queen, which is why we were waiting for the video.

John: video, we need to release video.

Queen Exec #1: Video?

John: The video, yes -- the video that shows Joker.

Queen Exec #2: Ah, Joker. Yes.

John: Yes. The video. Do you have it?

Queen Exec #1: Joker?

John: Yes.

Queen Exec #1: Yes.

John: Where is it?

Queen Exec #2: Joker?

John: YES!!!

Queen Exec #1: Yes.

Queen Exec #2: Yes.

John: AHHHHHH!!!!

Tune in tomorrow for another peek into the magic that's happening at --

QUEEN STUDIO

John said the arms were going to be magnetic but not sure, the eyes would be moveable at the same time and the PERS system would be accessed at the back but he's not sure, he also said the wrist pigs would probably be different from standard ones but again he's not sure, a lot of stuff gets lost in translation since he's the only english speaking person over at Queen, which is why we were waiting for the video.
LLLMAO lets send a guy to represent the brand and answer for our new release but lets not tell him anything

Hot toys used to use it for the dx lines too. Was nice.
Hot Toys used to use these really ****** thin flimsy black plastic for their figure packaging. Different than the ones they use now. It was super thin and would scuff up with the slightest touch.

Here comes the DX line which were suppose to be the definitive representation of said character. Complete with this perfectly cut foam packaging that you see when you open it for the first time. It was such a great feeling opening up DX figures. They also always had this distinctive smell to them.

I've always associated foam packaging to be higher quality because of this, even though it was probably cheaper.

eB0frQ5.png

2jSRPSR.png

Hot Toys used to use these really ****** thin flimsy black plastic for their figure packaging. Different than the ones they use now. It was super thin and would scuff up with the slightest touch.

Here comes the DX line which were suppose to be the definitive representation of said character. Complete with this perfectly cut foam packaging that you see when you open it for the first time. It was such a great feeling opening up DX figures. They also always had this distinctive smell to them.

I've always associated foam packaging to be higher quality because of this, even though it was probably cheaper.

eB0frQ5.png

2jSRPSR.png
After pulling off that little flap covering the DX12’s face...

aba.gif

eB0frQ5.png

2jSRPSR.png
Also forgot to mention that clamshell works better with windowed boxes but I agree I love the DX feel the foam provides, it's more secure as well.

Back