1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well seems like the only ones who got clowned were us for waiting for that video....
joker-nurse.gif

Foam is actually cheaper to produce than clamshell lol.
Why do you think hot toys skimp on it then? I hate those flimsy *****. They can get stuck to figures and they make it hard to store them back

Why do you think hot toys skimp on it then? I hate those flimsy *****. They can get stuck to figures and they make it hard to store them back
Clamshells are more profissional to chinese collectors, foam is commonly associated with third party stuff, but I actually like foam, we're planning on using it for some some upcoming and future products.

Cant wait to unbox this. What do you think guys? Premium foam or dollar store clamshell?

Hopefully foam. I hope to have a similar experience to the one I had when I opened the DX01 all those years ago. Best unboxing ever for me. I was really blown away by the figure and the overall presentation.

Clamshells are more profissional to chinese collectors, foam is commonly associated with third party stuff, but I actually like foam, we're planning on using it for some some upcoming and future products.
Hot toys used to use it for the dx lines too. Was nice.

Does anyone remember a long time ago when Howard was asked about doing a Nurse Joker and he said they couldn't or wouldn't out of respect to the Ledger estate? It confused the hell out of everyone and was chalked up to poor translation.

I want to see magnetic joints

I want to see magic rolling eyes

I want to see the sculpt from straight on

I want to see those suspenders
John said the arms were going to be magnetic but not sure, the eyes would be moveable at the same time and the PERS system would be accessed at the back but he's not sure, he also said the wrist pigs would probably be different from standard ones but again he's not sure, a lot of stuff gets lost in translation since he's the only english speaking person over at Queen, which is why we were waiting for the video.

Back