1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Dark Star (Cull Obsidian) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mantis is the key to IW and EG. I don’t think you can’t count any of that without her. I’d agree on CW. And it’s weird not weird that only Marvel teams have been completed. That said, after collecting 1/6th since 2006, that’s still not a lot of completions.

Still need mantis. I should have got one of the 3rd party ones but hot toys showed a teaser and I guess it was to sabotage 3rd party orders.

Also, still waiting for them to finish the platoon trinity, its been 10 years now.
They'll still do Mantis (and I hope a Drax 2,0) for GotG 3. I have a feeling Drax may die.

Gunn tends to do that to add stakes in his movies, and it's clear Bautista is not the biggest fan of Disney+Marvel these days. So a sendoff with those too somehow would be cool and hopefully warrant the figures from Hot Toys.

That's my guesstimate in any case.

They'll still do Mantis (and I hope a Drax 2,0) for GotG 3. I have a feeling Drax may die.

Gunn tends to do that to add stakes in his movies, and it's clear Bautista is not the biggest fan of Disney+Marvel these days. So a sendoff with those too somehow would be cool and hopefully warrant the figures from Hot Toys.

That's my guesstimate in any case.
Bautista hinted at leaving gotg when he was on ellen a few months back. Probably true. They should kill h8m off on the xmas special, that would really shake things up.

Couldnt stomach the $399 price at OSK.
Is that what they're asking now? Wow... We'll see how long that lasts.
That's a $30 increase over the original price. $399 is a lot for this figure, but compared to other releases that's not a huge price hike (percentage-wise) for a 2nd batch. I guess eventually you might find one for a bit less on eBay down the road, but then again there probably won't be all that many of him available.

Just got mine. The shelf is pretty cramp.

Attachments

• BD776CE6-A087-4755-A29E-0CA0ECEB530B.jpeg
    BD776CE6-A087-4755-A29E-0CA0ECEB530B.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
The BO team fits in just nicely into a DF30… you’ll need every bit of that headroom for this monster, and floorspace is also going to be at a premium, but Cull Obsidian is worth it for the visual impact alone.

With this the display is complete!

Attachments

• F8F94DDB-BC44-469C-B20D-0E7D40FF35BB.jpeg
    F8F94DDB-BC44-469C-B20D-0E7D40FF35BB.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • D215FFC1-5429-4A61-8054-85B2529F3CF7.jpeg
    D215FFC1-5429-4A61-8054-85B2529F3CF7.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back