1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Dark Star (Cull Obsidian) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool if you could get 5 warriors and 1 commander for a display. But the IW versions seem quite different design wise, maybe even a little smaller and skinnier than the avengers assemble versions.

I should have this mid to late august. I'll be ok if it is only 90% screen accurate provided the size is correct.

Once I get mine sometime in August, I will post some pics. I really need to upgrade to moducases having the entire Black Order, the Green Goblin, Dr Octopus, and Golden Armor WW84 nothing fits in the Detolf.
Bbts has some moducases for preorder. If you're looking for black order size DF60 are what I'm using but DF120 is what I recommend. I still like detolfs for single figure display though. I also use those cases sideshow sells (MR cases?) but they feel cheap and flimsy. The chaos ultra cases look ok but are expensive to display a single figure. BBts has those up also.

Bbts has some moducases for preorder. If you're looking for black order size DF60 are what I'm using but DF120 is what I recommend. I still like detolfs for single figure display though. I also use those cases sideshow sells (MR cases?) but they feel cheap and flimsy. The chaos ultra cases look ok but are expensive to display a single figure. BBts has those up also.
Thanks! I've just started to look into them and wondering what the best option would be. I do like the longer cases as I may get 3 of those. I enjoy the couple detolfs I have, but with how many figures I have that are too big, moducases are looking more practical.

Plus with how hard it is to get ahold of them now and the price going up plus adding lighting and dust proofing, it makes more sense to go for the moducases.

Thanks! I've just started to look into them and wondering what the best option would be. I do like the longer cases as I may get 3 of those. I enjoy the couple detolfs I have, but with how many figures I have that are too big, moducases are looking more practical.

Plus with how hard it is to get ahold of them now and the price going up plus adding lighting and dust proofing, it makes more sense to go for the moducases.
I was going to suggest getting 3 cases at a time, which for my toy room is nearly floor to ceiling in height. I wasnt sure what yout budget and space were like though.

I'm going to save you a lot of trouble here, the assembly instructions for moducases are a QR code to a youtube video which is their old design, (holes are already made for the light screws, the rubber strips are already on the side panels, that isnt true anymore) so dont even bother warching it, just watch other videos of people assembling them.

put them together on a table that you dont care if its scratched, and lastly put them together at the same time. Its a lot easier to build 3 together than 3 separately.

My least favorite part of them is the lights that come standard, they are more spotlights than anything, so plan on getting some nice LEDs instead. Otherwise it will be very dark.

I was going to suggest getting 3 cases at a time, which for my toy room is nearly floor to ceiling in height. I wasnt sure what yout budget and space were like though.

I'm going to save you a lot of trouble here, the assembly instructions for moducases are a QR code to a youtube video which is their old design, (holes are already made for the light screws, the rubber strips are already on the side panels, that isnt true anymore) so dont even bother warching it, just watch other videos of people assembling them.

put them together on a table that you dont care if its scratched, and lastly put them together at the same time. Its a lot easier to build 3 together than 3 separately.

My least favorite part of them is the lights that come standard, they are more spotlights than anything, so plan on getting some nice LEDs instead. Otherwise it will be very dark.
My collection is in my finished basement, so I have plenty of space. Are you able to select the type of lights you want when you order through BBTS? How long did it take you to get yours through them? Thanks for all the info!

I've ordered 2 df60 from bbts, 1 didnt even have lights. I dont recall being able to buy the moducase light upgrade but that may be an option now.

I ordered 3 others from sideshow, 1 of which was sent to a wrong address, they sent me another 1 and 6 months later a neighbor brought the one I had thought was lost.

I've only ordered through ssc and bbts when they have shown cases as in stock.

I've also ordered from specfiction shop, still waiting on that one, ordered in 2019. I emailed them about 3 months after ordering and did get a reply saying they were back ordered, my other 2 emails they didnt respond at all. Cant say I recommend them.

I dont recall an option to upgrade the lights on either bbts or ssc, I found out about them from the moducase website.

The tax and shipping was the original reason I avoided ssc, but bbts does tax now as well so saving 15 bucks on shipping didnt seem worth it.

My collection is in my finished basement, so I have plenty of space. Are you able to select the type of lights you want when you order through BBTS? How long did it take you to get yours through them? Thanks for all the info!

I ordered cases from BBTS and SS but bought the upgraded lightbars directly from Moducase. I sent them a message asking if accessories would ship out earlier than their current times listed for the cases. They told me to send a note after I placed an order and they should be able to include it in the next boat shipment, which I believe was August. I bought several lights and a couple shelves.

I've ordered 2 df60 from bbts, 1 didnt even have lights. I dont recall being able to buy the moducase light upgrade but that may be an option now.

I ordered 3 others from sideshow, 1 of which was sent to a wrong address, they sent me another 1 and 6 months later a neighbor brought the one I had thought was lost.

I've only ordered through ssc and bbts when they have shown cases as in stock.

I've also ordered from specfiction shop, still waiting on that one, ordered in 2019. I emailed them about 3 months after ordering and did get a reply saying they were back ordered, my other 2 emails they didnt respond at all. Cant say I recommend them.

I dont recall an option to upgrade the lights on either bbts or ssc, I found out about them from the moducase website.

The tax and shipping was the original reason I avoided ssc, but bbts does tax now as well so saving 15 bucks on shipping didnt seem worth it.
I was looking at the Moducase website and they have the option of the spotlights or LED strips. You can also add more spotlights for a higher fee. That was nice of your neighbor to bring your package to you so.....quickly. :impatient::rotfl
I ordered cases from BBTS and SS but bought the upgraded lightbars directly from Moducase. I sent them a message asking if accessories would ship out earlier than their current times listed for the cases. They told me to send a note after I placed an order and they should be able to include it in the next boat shipment, which I believe was August. I bought several lights and a couple shelves.

I wonder if I was to order through BBTS or SSC if I could message them to get the LED strips instead?

Wont hurt to try.

I forgot to mention that originally the front panel had a thumb screw in place and the panel just sat in the bottom, they must have had a lot of people overtighten (me being 1) that screw and crack the plastic because now there are also 2 magnets at the top of that front panel, so I dont even use that screw anymore.

Back