1/6 IN-FAMOUS - Infinity War - Dark Star (Cull Obsidian) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where does it show shipping? Or is it just pumped into the price? Kit has it for $369 and I’m trying to figure out why the cost are so different. This thing is big at like 21 inches. He can fight that King Pin!

Based upon my experience, you will not see the shipping price until the end of the ordering process with Comic Santorum …I wasn’t crazy about that.

Alot of work for little gain.

I think the only reasonable solution for most people is bending the knees and getting him into more of a crouched position, if that is even possible without him looking like he's staring at the floor.
Wor, if you're just displaying him with Maw, you could just get one of the black art cubes and put Maw on top of that. If you look at the pic I shared of the Iron Studios Black Order earlier, I've got Thanos on one and it helps elevate him in the display. Just a thought...

Based upon my experience, you will not see the shipping price until the end of the ordering process with Comic Santorum …I wasn’t crazy about that.
People will be drawn in with the $200 price from them, but not expect the shipping to be nearly the same price as the figure. In the end they will all be practically the same price.

Wor, if you're just displaying him with Maw, you could just get one of the black art cubes and put Maw on top of that. If you look at the pic I shared of the Iron Studios Black Order earlier, I've got Thanos on one and it helps elevate him in the display. Just a thought...

Yeah, there are any number of ways to cheat the height issue. Maybe the best is to have Maw elevated, floating off the ground as he often does.

That said, I'm not sold on this figure mostly for its size and price. Not that I think its over priced, but its expensive for what it is, and who it is. If I was all-in for the Black Order I would have to get this, but I am not. I'm just not sure I have the room or want to spend the cash (especially right now). I'll know better when this gets released and I can see in hand pictures and make a more informed decision.

People will be drawn in with the $200 price from them, but not expect the shipping to be nearly the same price as the figure. In the end they will all be practically the same price.

Yeah I think that seems to be their overall approach. I prefer a more transparent process personally. That said, they did do a nice job packaging the figure I purchased from them (Cajun Card Dealer) and he did arrive faster than expected.

Last edited:
Just ordered mine through Giantoy for $365 shipped. I will say too, the three figures I've received from them come very fast. I've been getting them in hand sooner than any reviews seem to be showing up.

This makes no sense. Disney has no jurisdiction there.
Disney does have intellectual property rights in China. It's of course not as easy to enforce as in the U.S. When it comes to things like action figure licenses, they leave it to the license holders like Hot Toys to enforce them. It's why you don't see the big third party companies making many major characters that would compete directly with Hot Toys products or why you see the same company using different brand names (can't count how many different names Toys Era has used) and character names. For something like movies (like that Cars knockoff), Disney will litigate it themselves.

Obviously, the height thing is not a factor here though.

Is this on their website or did you need to email them?
It's on their website but you need to log into your account in order to see it.
Yep, just log into your account and you will be able to see Cull and Spawn for preorder. If you have never purchased with them before you may have to email them if you aren't seeing it.

after going back and forth I preordered this this morning, mainly because I have the rest of the group. I am not sure where this is going in the display though. They really need to make some chitauri next.

after going back and forth I preordered this this morning, mainly because I have the rest of the group. I am not sure where this is going in the display though. They really need to make some chitauri next.
You can still get the Hot toys chitauri from SSC . 239.99 and 10% off and free shipping. I don’t see why anyone else would bother. Obviously not big sellers ..

Yeah I think thats a bit high still. Ive had a few chances to get them for 100 bucks each but passed. I like the infinity war designs better anyhow.

Yeah, you can get them on auction sites for around 100-150.

Yes that’s what I got both of mine for on eBay. I think the Commander cost me 160 and the other cost me 130. They both actually look significantly better in person than they do in pictures, that said I’m not sure I would want to pay 240 for either of them.

Back