1/6 Hot Toys - VGM18 - Batman: Arkham City: Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow charged me a week ago in full and they still haven't shipped mine out which is odd. They usually send out my package within hours of being charged.

def at least hit them up with online chat. I had a figure that was sitting around for weeks for some reason and it was a glitch in their shipping system. They knocked the shipping off another figure for the mixup.

def at least hit them up with online chat. I had a figure that was sitting around for weeks for some reason and it was a glitch in their shipping system. They knocked the shipping off another figure for the mixup.

Yea I called them yesterday and the day before. They told me both days that it would be shipped out. I believe that they charged me before they received their full stock in so I'm waiting

wait, didn't they leave a notice slip on your door that you could sign? That's how I secured my Wolverine while I was gone.

They only leave notices if you're not there to sign, and I'm not waiving the signature since my crackhead neighbor will steal it. It says it will be delivered between 2:15-6:15 today and I get home about 3:20... so there's a good chance I'll be there for it. Plus, they always deliver late as **** anyway.

If you can't be present for delivery but don't have a problem with the package being left at your door you can leave a note with the following info:

"Dear UPS Carrier, Please leave the package with the following
Tracking number sent from "Sideshow Collectibles" on my porch."
TN: (Tracking)
Date:
Your name:
Your Signature:

Thank you!

I've done this a few times and I've never had a problem. Confirmed this is an OK practice with a friend of mine who's been delivering for 20 years. Only mention he made is if you have an unfriendly delivery driver he might not accept this. Anyway, thought I would chime in.

They only leave notices if you're not there to sign, and I'm not waiving the signature since my crackhead neighbor will steal it. It says it will be delivered between 2:15-6:15 today and I get home about 3:20... so there's a good chance I'll be there for it. Plus, they always deliver late as **** anyway.
He's taken in a package before, and then I had to almost beat his door down to get it back.
Wow, what a jack ass. Did you report him to the police?

Wow, what a jack ass. Did you report him to the police?

They showed up, but they couldn't do anything. It would be his word against mine. I wish he would screw up a drug deal already and get a bullet in the head. It's the same everywhere, jobless lowlifes walking around with smartphones.

Posing him is difficult, especially with his arms going anywhere past 45 degrees from resting at his side's but it's a super awesome figure. He's just pure badassness.

Snapped this one last night. Sadly I've been using my phone's shifty camera to take the pics.

IMAG0671.jpgIMAG0671.jpg

They showed up, but they couldn't do anything. It would be his word against mine. I wish he would screw up a drug deal already and get a bullet in the head. It's the same everywhere, jobless lowlifes walking around with smartphones.
Man, I feel for you. That is so messed up, if only you could do something more about him.

Got mine. He's got a mark on his Adam's apple, slightly on the tip of his nose, and his right foot is real loose on the peg... I'm half tempted to get a replacement.

I might be able to get away with a few replacement parts. Some good news, the neck section scratch wasn't a scratch, it was some inbedded debris that came off with a good thumb rub, but still I want a new ankle joint and new foot since he can't even stand on his own and a new headsculpt since his nose has a tiny bit of missing paint it looks like.

By the way, the right gauntlet came with the spikes cover hanging off and one of them one 90 degrees bent... luckily I was able to heat it, freeze it, and righted it straight.

I've got to say I am disappointed with this one. It lacks almost any upper body articulation, or looks really odd if you bend the arms at the elbow due to the suit/body. I think this is one that needed the suit to be made with a different (thinner and more flexible) material. As it is, it might as well be a statue in a static pose...or you get odd folds of the suit and/or risk long term damage to the suit. Don't expect any dynamic poses!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's a pic of the problem. I was thinking it might of been just a light reflection, but I think it's from the nose rubbing on the inside of the package.

q2iH9HL.jpg

Back