1/6 Hot Toys - TMS121- Ahsoka series: Night Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully I was able to use my thank you coupon before it expired tonight. I count these among miracles nowadays 😂 Boy how I miss when you had 14 days to use the $25 and they actually worked on basically EVERYTHING. 14 days, too long for a coupon to be valid I guess...But I digress, I'm going to grab a few of these. I wish they added extra pieces to make it easier to make some of the different designs since they were basically all different in the show, but i guess we can always tie our own ribbons

411841124_742705821226604_1555776917542654659_n.jpg

^^^said "no" to every one of them. ^^^

At this rate, 2024 is gonna be a quiet year, with the exception of some things that were PO'd this year. Amazing how HT went so deep on this show.

And NOTHING from Andor.
I’m proud of myself for resisting the lot as well.
Like most, I was impressed by the initial reveals but, once I gave myself a week to get over the sculpt-envy, I realised nothing from that show really resonated with me and I certainly won’t care about any of the characters when the figures finally release.

If I’d have caved on a single figure, I’d have ended up auto-ordering the whole set.

^^^said "no" to every one of them. ^^^

At this rate, 2024 is gonna be a quiet year, with the exception of some things that were PO'd this year. Amazing how HT went so deep on this show.

And NOTHING from Andor.
My bank account is liking it. The last figure I bought was Cad Bane and the only Hot Toys Star Wars item I have on preorder is the Dewback, so the direction they've headed in has pretty much assured my collecting days of Hot Toys Star Wars is pretty much over.

Last edited:
this is hardly the first appearance of zombie stormies, friend. They've been in print in several different places for a while now.
Perhaps. Wouldn’t know about any of that; still doesn’t make it any less stupid. What’s next…? Werewolves? Vampires? Witches on broomsticks? Bubbling cauldrons? Virgin sacrifices?

Perhaps. Wouldn’t know about any of that; still doesn’t make it any less stupid. What’s next…? Werewolves? Vampires? Witches on broomsticks? Bubbling cauldrons? Virgin sacrifices?

Werewolves: We got 'em. BIKINI WEREWOLF
BIKINI WEREWOLF.jpg

Vampires: Does that Prince Xizor guy count?
Witches: You better stay off Dathomir, dude.
Bubbling Cauldrons: thats Palpatine and his various cloning jars
Virgin sacrifices: remember that time Jabba tried to give Leia to Boba Fett for his overnight amusement and entertainment? Boba was nice enough to defer that: she got lucky.

Back