1/6 Hot Toys -TMS118 - Ahsoka series : Ahsoka the White

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No teaser of a Baylan figure in the proto pics. Makes me worried it won't happen :confused:

How everyone will feel if there’s no Baylan or Shin:

IMG_5611.jpeg

Everyone who bought the first version should get a free head sculpt… This new one looks much better - except in the actual comparison photo lol

Glad to see I'm not the only one annoyed by Hot Toys frustrating lack of consistency regarding stands. Still, it could've been worse. They could have reused the sand base and made it look like the dirt on the planet she is stranded on. At least it's a nice base.

Baylan and Shin will happen 100% at this point. Just a matter of time. Enoch and zombie trooper too, because they love troopers. I mean they did Marrok...
Yeah Baylan is a certainty. I'm not quite as confident about Shin though, as HT may decide by then that they've already released enough villains.

Has anyone tried using the INT-THNKS coupon for $25 off on this on Sideshow? Mine didn't work at all. Usually the coupon works on the first day of the pre-order and stop after that day. Not this time.

I contacted CS and they said the coupons never work on pre-orders, which is clearly wrong information. I have ordered over 100 figures using that coupon on pre-orders including the Predator a few days ago.

Last edited:
Glad to see I'm not the only one annoyed by Hot Toys frustrating lack of consistency regarding stands. Still, it could've been worse. They could have reused the sand base and made it look like the dirt on the planet she is stranded on. At least it's a nice base.

I dont want consistent stands, because that means everyone SW is gonna be on that #$!% sand base with the footprints that make your figure stand unevenly.

I like these round bases, with the caveat that they're bigger than the square ones so fewer are going to fit on one detolf shelf.

This angry sculpt makes me wonder if we're getting Morgan. Who else would she be most likely to use that expression on?

Last edited:
Gotta love HT's lack of shame in highlighting how quickly their old figures become outdated.
'Remember that ollld Ahsoka figure- the one that only released a few months ago as part of the DX line, which supposedly represents the pinnacle of our products?
Well, now here's a standard release of the same character that ***** all over that!'

DX is officially meaningless.

.... Remember when we had Beskar Mando and then in the twinkling of an eye! Just that fast, we had season 2 Mando with a headsculpt. Ht be like that sometimes.

Then as now the Final Form was worth waiting for.

Would anybody happen to know how long it takes for Kit to put up pre-orders for Hot Toys?

Back