1/6 Hot Toys - TMS112 - Ahsoka series: Chopper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm holding off on this one until I see Hera up for PO. I'll risk it going to wait list. At $240, it's a bit pricey but I'd shell it out to have Hera and Chopper together...

Boy I wish Spearo was still making droid. This would be so cool as an app enabled piece…but then I’d have two!

Really like this one and it looks great but seems a lot of cash- I know it’s sort of the standard now but I just don’t know.
ithinki will cave and hope they do Hera as well but this hobby is getting way too expensive nowadays

And his greatest ally was gravity.😂

His greatest ally was murder.

IMG_3370.gif

And whatever the droid equivalent of antisocial personality disorder is. And Hera I guess.

I didn't know about it until jaztermareal posted, and went looking for a review.

He does look fun, and he definitely has character.

Ohh thanks to jaztermareal too, sorry I missed that info earlier.

As an accurate representation of Chopper'a character you just can't beat that Chatter Back one. Should paint up nicely too.

In typical SS fashion, the thank you code I got earlier this month JUST expired.
That happened to me when Sabine dropped. It expired literally like 9 hours before she dropped. I emailed sideshow and they gave me a $25 off coupon that worked for essentially everything and I used it on Sabine. I just said "I was hoping Sabine would drop before my thank you coupon expired but unfortunately it expired a few hours before she dropped. I hate letting my thank you coupons go to waste. Is there any way you could help me out?" And they replied pretty quickly and gave me that promo code. Worth a shot.

I'm expecting a few new thank you coups soon and I was hoping they would come before Chopper disappears from the eligibility list, but it's sideshow so I'm assuming I'll get one the day after he disappears 😂

Just bought Chatter Back Chopper off Amazon with discount going to repaint it and maybe mod it alittle, Will do a comparison with the Sideshow R2D2 and other droids in my collection once it arrived.

Back