1/6 Hot Toys - TMS111 - Ahsoka series: Sabine Wren

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stunning, stunning figure. Not a character I want or need in my collection though. Now when will we see a Bespin Han, Endor Han, Luke X-Wing pilot and General Lando.

Lucky me, my coupon expired just last night. Damn you Sideshow! She looks fantastic though

Edit**
Sooooo even better, I emailed CS because a few years ago my coupon expired a few hours before something dropped I wanted to use it on and they applied the discount to my order for me. That didn't work this time...but what she did do was give me a $25 off coupon which I assumed would be one of those crappy ones that only work on the usual, BUT it worked on Sabine! Got that extra $5 off 😂 AWESOME.

Last edited:
I can't remember the last time I was actually able to use a coupon. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks they deliberately issue coupons and stagger releases so you can never use them on something new.
I gotta admit, as much as I complain, I've been pretty lucky. I think it's mostly for the fact that the sheer amount of orders I make means I have to eventually be able to use some. The last few I've been able to use was on the Dewback, Fox and Paz Vizla. But I definitely lose out on wayyyyyy more than I use. Even if they went back to the original amount of time before it expires I would be happy. But I'm truly thankful they were nice enough to give me a $25 promo code that worked on Sabine. Least they could do for the absurd amount of money I spend there.

Looks absolutely incredible. Do we think HT will know this will sell thus making a ton of them or just enough where it’ll hit waitlist soon?

Looks absolutely incredible. Do we think HT will know this will sell thus making a ton of them or just enough where it’ll hit waitlist soon?
That’s what preorders are for - gauging interest. If they get 1,000 orders in a certain time or 100,000 orders that’s what they’ll make. They’ve just been cutting off that window earlier than the last few years. If you want one, it’s best to preorder these days. Cad Bane and BoBF Boba Fett being sold out upon arrival is a new sensation we are really only staring to remember. FOMO is real again.

Stunning, stunning figure. Not a character I want or need in my collection though. Now when will we see a Bespin Han, Endor Han, Luke X-Wing pilot and General Lando.
Only one of the figures you mentioned has a chance. Luke x wing. They still haven’t put up the preorder for old Indy so han is not happening. Lando doesn’t sell, unfortunately. I want general lando too. Sabine is a nice figure but I’ll never buy another Disney plus figure. Mandalorian Luke was it.

IMG_2217.jpeg

What if they make Pre Vizsla?

I would buy him, that's what. That is one Mando I would buy regardless of context.

In other news, $271 for this basic figure, four sets of hands and a stand.... and a holo of - of all possible ppl - Ezra Bridger, strikes me as high. PERS notwithstanding. And you know this is a single-jointed body. You know without asking.

Back