1/6 Hot Toys - TMS064 -The Clone Wars: ARC Trooper Jesse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, exactly. :lol

It seems to me they’re different types of pauldrons.

View attachment 632201View attachment 632202

Merchandise and depictions of realistic Phase 1 Rex tend to use the Bly pauldron.

Merchandise and depictions of realistic Phase 2 Rex use his different pauldron.

Which the 501st CRL also uses for realistic Phase 2 Rex and not the Bly type.

View attachment 632203
View attachment 632204
As a 501st member (and also knowing that Rex in your photo personally) I can give some insight into this. Costumes are made BASED on the Hot Toys / Sideshow figures. This Rex in the photo was made based on the Sideshow Captain Rex. I am literally making a costume standard just like this for Phase 1 Bly based on the Sideshow Figure.

As a 501st member (and also knowing that Rex in your photo personally) I can give some insight into this. Costumes are made BASED on the Hot Toys / Sideshow figures. This Rex in the photo was made based on the Sideshow Captain Rex. I am literally making a costume standard just like this for Phase 1 Bly based on the Sideshow Figure.

Yep, I am aware which I do find very cool to see something like that come to life. And still based on LFL approved licensed merchandise appearance as well so it all meshes together nicely.

Awesome, I do like the Phase 1 Bly appearance a lot which feels a bit underrated. Sounds like a great project! You’ll have to share some pics when it’s done.

Yep, I am aware which I do find very cool to see something like that come to life. And still based on LFL approved licensed merchandise appearance as well so it all meshes together nicely.

Awesome, I do like the Phase 1 Bly appearance a lot which feels a bit underrated. Sounds like a great project! You’ll have to share some pics when it’s done.
The 501st rules state that there must be at least 3 references of the character, OR Hot Toys has to make a figure out of it (this voids the 3 reference limit as HT is considered the OFFICIAL reference (even when theyre known to be wrong sometimes... we still count it as valid...))

We dont actually get LFL approval for these when we make them. The LFL probably gave guidelines and we follow suit.

The 501st rules state that there must be at least 3 references of the character, OR Hot Toys has to make a figure out of it (this voids the 3 reference limit as HT is considered the OFFICIAL reference (even when theyre known to be wrong sometimes... we still count it as valid...))

We dont actually get LFL approval for these when we make them. The LFL probably gave guidelines and we follow suit.

My wife and I planned to join Pacific Outpost a while ago since we have a couple different approvable uniforms already.

But you know how it’s been the last few years. Hope to down the road though!

My wife and I planned to join Pacific Outpost a while ago since we have a couple different approvable uniforms already.

But you know how it’s been the last few years. Hope to down the road though!
I wish you luck!!

While the office is a work in progress and most of my stuff are in boxes, these guys stare at me all day while I work.

A4D94933-B921-4AB3-B469-63C50A39E95F.jpeg

Straight out of the chimney! Nice trio you got there, keep on buying!
Most of the clone army is still in their boxes waiting to be released, besides these guys and Rex.

Fingers crossed that blasted Moducase gets to me by May.

For an iPhone photo, I was surprised how decent it came out.

Most of the clone army is still in their boxes waiting to be released, besides these guys and Rex.

Fingers crossed that blasted Moducase gets to me by May.

For an iPhone photo, I was surprised how decent it came out.

Thanks for sharing! I like the pose you’ve got him in and he looks awesome with the base Clones too.

It’s great to be able to see Jesse in a more casual setting. Kind of like imagining unboxing the figure on our own desks while we wait.

Apologies for taking the liberty and I hope you don’t mind, but I brightened up your photo to see more of what the blue looks like.

67F8EEFB-5C3A-47E9-A1D0-E44D423EB5A0.jpeg

Last edited:
At that moment we need an update! Yes, it came out really crisp.

What model? :)

I got the Combination Sixth1603 – Sixth series displays featured wall L165 D45 H147 CM ( L65″ D17.7″ H57.9″ ). I honestly kinda forgot which ones I got until I brought up the order e-mail.

https://us.moduspace.sg/SIXTH1603
Thanks for sharing! I like the pose you’ve got him in and he looks awesome with the base Clones too.

It’s great to be able to see Jesse in a more casual setting. Kind of like imagining unboxing the figure on our own desks while we wait.

Apologies for taking the liberty and I hope you don’t mind, but I brightened up your photo to see more of what the blue looks like.

Feel free to edit away lol. I'll play around with lighting a bit more and maybe get him in a few basic poses so you can see the blue better. I'm usually changing up the regs every few days just because they're so fun to pose, just like the 501st and Coruscant Guard are.

Back