1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Bo-Katan is one of their best male ones. They're on a roll with Mando S2!

It's funny, because I ordered Bo knowing I'd want to display her with the helmet because it's such a great looking helmet.

Now I want to display Koska without her helmet, because it's such a great looking sculpt.

I dunno I reckon this would look like a pretty bad ass display.

hot-toys-the-mandalorian-axe-woves-figure-with-bo-katan-and-koska-reeves.jpg

I'm surprised HT actually solicited this figure. Will absolutely PO. Not sure about Axe, although may cancel the Deathwatch fig.
Nice to see another female figure. I can't believe HT still hasn't put up Valkyrie, Mantis or Padme.

I’m considering Koska. Mostly because there’s a really good head sculpt and she’d be a really nice companion piece to Bo-Katan and even Mando. Thankfully there’s plenty of time to think about it. Axe I have no interest in. No sculpt and he clearly passed out in a bar somewhere for the exciting stuff.

She looks amazing. I would buy all three of Woves came with an unmasked portrait. But without one I will add Koska to my Bo-Katan preorder.

My only nit. Looks like the neck and head are separate, (although this can be an advantage if you want to adjust the giraffe look), I do prefer the head and neck to be one piece like the Boba headsculpt. You don't get that jarring seamline that takes away from the realism.
It's such a good headsculpt it would be a shame if they didn't make the change, but either way it's a phenomenal job by Hot Toys.

Worth the wait. :clap

I was close. God I hate Sideshow. I understand there’s shipping and import fees but how is this getting marked up $60 per figure? They’re going to e pricing people out within 3 years.
Pricing is up across the board for everything. Regardless, if people stopped ordering then prices would come down. Sideshow is going to get their cut, and they're going to charge what the market will bear.

Back