1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
68b05115d65190e206255c72b3030b5bdeaf7f45.gifv

Well, @Zurdo95D will also be happy. Hope she and Axe make it to pre-order.

I'm okay if both don't come with a sculpt if that's they only way we get them.

Now I just have to get a plaque that says Fet Flipper Koska on it.

And they're both happening!! :yess::yess:

Ordered her from OneSixthKit.

Couldn't bring myself to get Axe as well. The women are more interesting, and you can have too many Mandalorians. :lol

Sometimes its ok to be wrong, this is not one of those times, get all the Mandos ;)

I'd rather have less of them. :lol

I could do without the Death Watch (I knew he was a mistake soon after ordering), and the Holiday Boba doesn't do much for me either.

I like the ESB and ROTJ Fetts, and his two Mandalorian looks, plus the versions of Din. The armourer and Vizsla are unique enough, as are Bo-Katan and Koska as female mandos. Axe is a bit dull. Plus he has a doughnut on his head, which is off-putting.

I could do without the Death Watch (I knew he was a mistake soon after ordering), and the Holiday Boba doesn't do much for me either.

I like the ESB and ROTJ Fetts, and his two Mandalorian looks, plus the versions of Din. The armourer and Vizsla are unique enough, as are Bo-Katan and Koska as female mandos. Axe is a bit dull. Plus he has a doughnut on his head, which is off-putting.
13B7BE9A-6BC3-46E9-8388-E300930232FA.gif

I’ll gladly take Holiday Boba off your hands lol. One of my grails. Need a Cody?😂

More Mandos the better. My collection is now mainly troopers, Mandos, a few Jedi and sith. Perfection imo.

Im glad Im not the only one feeling this way.

I have both of the current Din's and like you I have both Mando Boba's ordered along with Bo-Katan and once she is available from my local retailer Im going to be ordering Koska.

I have Death Watch on order but Ive found my interest in him almost completely gone now and while part of me thinks I should get Axe to complete the trio from the Mando episode I just keep coming back to thinking that his costume on the show seemed slapped together from spare parts compared to Bo/Koska.

Im glad Im not the only one feeling this way.

I have both of the current Din's and like you I have both Mando Boba's ordered along with Bo-Katan and once she is available from my local retailer Im going to be ordering Koska.

I have Death Watch on order but Ive found my interest in him almost completely gone now and while part of me thinks I should get Axe to complete the trio from the Mando episode I just keep coming back to thinking that his costume on the show seemed slapped together from spare parts compared to Bo/Koska.

I ordered DW while on a Mando series high, and almost immediately regretted it.

I still like him. He's a good figure and displays well, but he doesn't mean anything to me.

There's likely to be a bunch of new Mandos in upcoming series, so a trio will become a quartet, then a quintet, and so on.

Koska and Bo-Katan are different because I like 1/6 female figures, so along with the Armourer they're more unique. Paz Vizsla has height and bulk that make him stand out. With the DW and Axe, and all the future Mando characters, I feel it's just going to be a bunch of colour variations.

I don't sell anything any more, because it's a hassle, plus I regretted selling most of my old 1/6 WW2 because I realised they had kitbash potential, so I move figures around. Holiday Boba is now with Sideshow's Maul 2.0, who's another figure that doesn't fit anywhere or with anything.

Darn looks like I missed out at Timewalker and I don't see it anywhere else for that price. So guess I'll just have to take my chances and order from HK when it comes out there.

Koska looks great but I wish they sculpted more cockiness/attitude into her facial expression since she always had a certain look about her compared to a blank stare.

Koska looks great but I wish they sculpted more cockiness/attitude into her facial expression since she always had a certain look about her compared to a blank stare.

I think there's a little bit of sass...

HT Koska Reeves 4.jpg

...or determination in her expression...

HT Koska Reeves 3.jpg

As though this is as far as HT dared to go with a female sculpt.

Seeing her next to Bo-Katan I agree.

I love the Koska sculpt. For a figure that was touch and go whether it would even come with a sculpt, HT ended up pulling something pretty amazing out of the bag. Especially compared to Bo-Katan, though Katee does have distinctive features and can seem quite chameleon in her appearance.

Back