1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a member of the Nite Owls™, Koska Reeves is a fierce Mandalorian who fights alongside the legendary Bo-Katan Kryze™ in her pursuit to reclaim Mandalore™. During their journey, the Nite Owls™ cross paths with Din Djarin™ and assist him in saving the mysterious alien foundling Grogu™.
In continuation of expanding the widely popular The Mandalorian collectible series, Hot Toys is excited to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale Koska Reeves collectible figure!

The Koska Reeves collectible figure features newly developed head sculpt with great likeness and detailed hair sculpture, Mandalorian helmet and armor with weathering effects, skillfully tailored under-suit, a jetpack with booster fire effects, a blaster rifle, a blaster pistol, a wired grappling hook, a flamethrower effect, a themed display stand and backdrop!

Keep this loyal and fierce Mandalorian close in your Star Wars collection!

i6jjlw4.jpg
qDkpSsG.jpg
XzTigkr.jpg
xW9pjIp.jpg
fVpl2HT.jpg
5iD6AgX.jpg
CMEp0vO.jpg
dTy7suk.jpg
KLHBsab.jpg
AUUQJkl.jpg

PLHFlvl.jpg

A damn good sculpt imo. They did a great job with Fennec and this. Don't think I would get her since all I need is Katan but a great looking figure none the less.

qcOIdrI.png

knr2ndJ.png

This is an awesome surprise. Sometimes Hot Toys’ randomness can be delightful. Instant preorder.

I prefer this to Bo-Katan, though the actress looked stunning apart from the bit where she eats that live worm. I’ll keep it in my bedside drawer for the long winter nights.
The actress said she’s not in Mando season 3, but perhaps she’s about to appear of BoBF.

The Varnado sculpt is a pleasant surprise. Turned out really well, too!

The Sackhoff sculpt was never strong but it looks really bad by comparison.

But doesn’t really matter to me ultimately. Just happy to be able to have the trio.

Now I need to keep my word to @Wor-Gar and find someone to make a Fett-Flipper Koska plaque.

Back