1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m the same, her character was good in Mandalorian and she was consistent in BoBF too, I see no reason not to get her and I think she will reappear in the future but have doubts whether she will get a follow up figure unless they massively change her look.

Before anyone says it, she’s not Din 🤣

Besides the actress is basically Disney royalty having crossed the trifecta of Disney properties so there’s that alone.

BoBF Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:
And Morrison is only 3 years her senior !

Keeping this 1st batch PO. I like the character and all of the promo shots are from Mando stuff anyway, they can slap a BOBF logo on it all they want :lol

If I ever had an inkling for her, this show pretty much killed it for me.

That said, I'm still in for Cad Bane.... I know, I know...
BoBF Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:
Ooops....
:lol :lol

Made a pre-order for Shand at my LCS with a deposit of $50 CDN last week Thursday, now the wait until Q2/Q3 of next year to get it in hand (at least I won't have to possibly deal with FOMO if and when it sells out down the road).

I'm sure that Ming-Na will get her own personal copy when it gets released. ;)

Since that most (if not all) all the releases for this year has been pushed back due to what's been happening, I have a feeling that this will also be pushed back as well.

Are other collectors fine with that or still like Veruca Salt (from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) in demanding that "I want it now"?

this is the figure most teetering on the edge of “i really want it” vs “i dont have space and cant justify it”. going to have to see, may not be able to resist when she drops.

still curious how the helmet is going to work, i doubt theyd expect us to actually drop it over the headsculpt?

this is the figure most teetering on the edge of “i really want it” vs “i dont have space and cant justify it”. going to have to see, may not be able to resist when she drops.

still curious how the helmet is going to work, i doubt theyd expect us to actually drop it over the headsculpt?

I was thinking maybe like the Loki helmet where you remove some of the head and just snap the helmet on?

Since that most (if not all) all the releases for this year has been pushed back due to what's been happening, I have a feeling that this will also be pushed back as well.

Are other collectors fine with that or still like Veruca Salt (from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) in demanding that "I want it now"?

tenor.gif

*Shrug* I gave ordering a break for a bit. Delays are OK with me, gives me time to reassess the budget. Also gives me time to really think about a purchase, since I don't usually sell my stuff.

@Zurdo95D - If you want Shand at the promised date, then may I suggest to you go overseas to the production line and help out in the assembly line given that it may cost you to be be exposed to what ever strain of the virus there and the aftermath of getting it (or not). 😁

I'm giving you flat honest factual info, it's your decision. Sit and wait for your copy to be delivered or act like a impatient adult collector that has a very short attention span.

@Zurdo95D - If you want Shand at the promised date, then may I suggest to you go overseas to the production line and help out in the assembly line given that it may cost you to be be exposed to what ever strain of the virus there and the aftermath of getting it (or not). 😁

:rotfl

I'm giving you flat honest factual info, it's your decision. Sit and wait for your copy to be delivered or act like a impatient adult collector that has a very short attention span.

Lol I posted that response gif in jest :lol For myself, I don't mind patiently waiting for releases to arrive.

What're exactly are you trying to achieve here from that statement?

Back