1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of stray nanoprobes got into the wrong programming @DarkChocobi. Sometimes a bit of harsh reality needs to be implemented otherwise it will get flat out boring.

It's all good, we all need a bit of sarcasm every now and then. I think a small round of Bushmills might be needed to loosen up the tension.

Got into trouble again @Ramatuelle? Dude... I thought I was the only one that's making stupid posts and getting yelled at from the mods (I did get an infraction on another forum).

Actually @ArtDamage, you know that the arms are already molded like that right? So maybe we can ask for non poseable secondary arms as spares or maybe HT will say to us that we get what we get and nothing more... :bat2:

Just of curiosity, who is planning to switch the stock body with a TBLeague one after getting this delivered into your hands in Q3 of this year (since it’s most likely been pushed back from the initial date of delivery)?

No doubt that most of us will be pushing the limits on the articulation of the figure for dynamic photo shots.

The cybernetic guts might make that a bit of a challenge depending on how they achieve the that feature. Might need a magnetic tummy to prevent a gaping hole in the outfit.

I imagine a sizeable amount of buyers will just have her leaning up on Boba’s throne with spotchka in hand so hopefully that pose won’t warrant a phicen body swap to achieve.
Basically exactly what the Iron studios statue went with
1676177589098.jpeg

I imagine a sizeable amount of buyers will just have her leaning up on Boba’s throne with spotchka in hand so hopefully that pose won’t warrant a phicen body swap to achieve.
Basically exactly what the Iron studios statue went with
View attachment 622473
This is definitely how I will be displaying her in my Detolf. I just hope she fits in there with having to modify the shelf. I might not be able to have her holding her rifle in this manner

First payment down for this lady! This is one of my most anticipated figures for 2023. I cant wait to get her!

I feel the first delay email incoming. 🤔

What else is new @Ramatuelle? Delays are the norm in most collectable stuff. If anyone doesn’t like delays, then sorry you’re in the wrong hobby to dabble with.

This is what pops up for me as I’m in Lotusland. They can push it to Q4 of this year and it can be my Christmas present honestly.
5BC4D9C6-E40D-4148-9A7E-6DA88B240614.png

It’s either you wait till Shand gets officially released and wait for your copy, or cancel your preorder right out as you’re still salty about the delays that Hot Toys is experiencing.

Obnoxious that they’ll claim May-June for months and months and then wait until mid-May to change it to July-August. If it’s not coming until August, then Hot Toys has known for months that there was no chance they’d have stock to Sideshow in May.

Hot Toys is like the late friend to the party who texts that they’re just parking now when they haven’t even left the house yet.

Obnoxious that they’ll claim May-June for months and months and then wait until mid-May to change it to July-August. If it’s not coming until August, then Hot Toys has known for months that there was no chance they’d have stock to Sideshow in May.

Hot Toys is like the late friend to the party who texts that they’re just parking now when they haven’t even left the house yet.

Haha no, theyll wait till the end of August and only then will delay #2 happen.

So weird. Some stuff is months early, some late. Some stuff waitlists, some stuff like this is still up. Give me Crosshair early and I will forgive all.

....ZOMBIE THREAD, ARISE

Well the last post before yours was only a couple months ago, and not, say, five plus years :lol

Delay email this evening. Why am I not surprised.

Those who passed are going to be sorry, if they are TBB fans, since she's in this again in season 3. Fennec just knows errybody and can go anywhere.

Yeah I'm realistically expecting this to release much, much later. Especially since figures with head sculpts typically take longer to release than fully armored figures.

She is well overdue but my wallet isn’t sad about that.
hoping the orang win the hair braids isnt too noticeable in person

I have noticed that most of sideshows estimated dates on newer releases are now like 5 months apart rather than the usual two or three. They really don't want people cancelling and getting back their deposits

I have noticed that most of sideshows estimated dates on newer releases are now like 5 months apart rather than the usual two or three. They really don't want people cancelling and getting back their deposits
I thought it was just that the closer to release it gets, the more precise a window they provide?

Back