1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asta, what does the desiccant packet look like in your tray? I have never seen mildew that targeted on a figure

The desiccant is a standard Hot Toys one.

IMG_1713.JPG

I've never had mould on a new figure before either. It likes natural fibres so only targeted the non-pleather parts of the belt.

She's very photogenic.

IMG_1701.JPG

IMG_1721.JPG

Hot Toys' Sabine, Hera and Chopper had me rethinking how I should group the figures from the c. 9 ABY Mandalorian era.

The Remnant associated Imperials have been gradually assembling, and Thrawn will eventually lead them. I want to put the Rebels Ghost crew into pre-OT times, as it'd allow me to used my preferred Ahsoka: The Clone Wars version.

I rearranged my figures today, moving most of the Mandalorian series alongside the Remnant. Ahsoka the White will join them.

Koska and Fennec are standout figures and I see them accompanying the Rebels with the younger Ahsoka. It's throwing them back ten years, but Ming-Na Wen is ageless, and Koska's age is indeterminate. With Hera and Sabine these would make a Femme Force Five:

IMG_1704.JPG

IMG_1715.JPG

@ Asta - What an adventure this figure was on getting to you! Your shots look great. You were probably right about spores in the factory. I had it with a figure a while back too. Kinda sad that the figure makes it all the way through production only to be funked in packaging...

But...her long journey is over and she looks great in your collection. She's definitely one of my figures of the year!

FENNEC SHAND 07.jpg

FENNEC SHAND 05.jpg

FENNEC SHAND 03.jpg

BIG AIM.jpg

Last edited:
@ Asta - What an adventure this figure was on getting to you! Your shots look great. You were probably right about spores in the factory. I had it with a figure a while back too. Kinda sad that the figure makes it all the way through production only to be funked in packaging...

But...her long journey is over and she looks great in your collection. She's definitely one of my figures of the year!

Thanks, jedibear. :)

She's a stunning figure from head to toe. Her and Koska are my two favourite Hot Toys from The Mandalorian/TBOBF.

The only other figure I went back to from my cancelled list was the Dark Trooper when KG Hobby reduced him during Black Friday.

Bo-Katan was on that list too, and after getting Koska I keep wondering whether I should've kept her. Though I also keep thinking Bo-Katan 2.0 will get released at some point.

I don't own Fennec yet but I was wondering if the helmet visor closes or is it permanently open? I much prefer the helmet look but closed like in the first season.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230707-224405_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707-224405_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 0
Unfortunately the helmet doesn’t close completely @Cthulhu. If you scroll up to the look at Asta’s pic posted close to the top of this page, that will be your clue.

I know that others would like to have the completely closed helmet look too.

Last edited:
Back