1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doctor Strange Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, the NWH / IW version is probably THE one to get if you want something for the Infinity Saga. He has used the same outfit since 2016.
I don't really care to have to many figs from IW saga my EG Cap and maybe IM and Thor with Thanos would be enough to represent those films. But I do want the definitive Dr. Strange that is closer to the comic outfit.

This lazy release reeks of one thing.
tumblr_mxvvoz1xnh1qz7kjgo1_500.jpg

HT really don't make 'movie masterpieces' as much anymore.

I'll keep waiting for the DS2 version. What I'm looking for is the outfit that's the closest to the comics, period. The new MoM costume has the cross thingy, so I'll bite the bullet. Unless of course in DS3 he gets gloves, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I have to say, with NWH opening yesterday, this being the figure to go up for OP today is rather underwhelming. I was hoping for a Goblin or an Ock.

Last edited:
I had the original Dr. Strange figure. I sold it a few years ago and regretted it. So I'll be picking this up for my spiderman display.

Still no yellow gloves. Maybe for DS2, maybe not. They were on screen in Ragnarok, even. Just throw them in the box, no one would mind.

Some third party or customizer should make a batch of yellow gloved hands. Would buy.

I'll wait for the parted out orange effects and also the green NWH Motherbox needed to complete my Justice League set. haha

No more spoilers Please
I don't know any spoilers, but I'm just guessing, like no smoke without fire, how you gonna have different films villains and not their heroes. I would bet an entire months pay that we'll see more than Holland. I'll see the film next week so will find out then I guess!

I'll wait for the parted out orange effects and also the green NWH Motherbox needed to complete my Justice League set. haha
Lol - same. Unless there's a major suit change, I have no need for another Strange figure. Still have the original, and I've obtained the IW head and some IW accessories.

Doctor Strange is solid in the film, ever the stoic, knowledgeable wizard we all love. And he provides some genuinely hilarious moments, but he’s not in it as much as the trailers suggest. Benedict really is amazing in the role tbh. However in no way am I getting another Strange when he’s changed so little. Plus imo, his HS is getting worse with each release, thank god I snagged the original. I’ll bite if they release an Evil version of him for DS2.

It's just now that I noticed that Dr. Strange's collar is higher on the Hot Toys. It shouldn't really go past the top of his ears.

I don't like the cuffs! A man's cuffs should be even with the tip of his 'pee-pee'. his are all the way down to his balls!

Bearnaise.jpg

Last edited:
Back