1/6 Hot Toys - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doctor Strange Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ppl are curious about his multiverse of madness suit it isn't much to wait for either .. lol. Here it is

Screenshot_20211215-004642.png

Screenshot_20211215-004655.png

Sorry for the format, I just lazily used screenshot

Here is the teaser link

Maybe they re-release the same strange figure for the 4th time except now with the original headsculpt with the bangs down. lol.

Yeahhhhhhhh I think I'll wait for the DS2 one now. I love the classic comic robe more.

Came in to see a figure and walked out watching a leaked spoiler video. :LOL: No regrets.

No point in getting the No Way Home Strange when the Multiverse of Madness version will most likely come with more accessories.

It's just now that I noticed that Dr. Strange's collar is higher on the Hot Toys. It shouldn't really go past the top of his ears.

I'd definitely be down for a twin demon snake throwing accessory or a magic giant buzz saw lol. No way HT pass those up with how cool they look lol

I was thinking I can finally own Strange but I rather get him from Multiverse of Madness as I feel we will see him with a more comic inspired outfit he will probably have the IW/NWH outfit at the beginning and get the better suit later in film. But I honestly feel tempted. Lol

I was thinking I can finally own Strange but I rather get him from Multiverse of Madness as I feel we will see him with a more comic inspired outfit he will probably have the IW/NWH outfit at the beginning and get the better suit later in film. But I honestly feel tempted. Lol
I mean, the NWH / IW version is probably THE one to get if you want something for the Infinity Saga. He has used the same outfit since 2016.

Hmmm. I don't have a Dr Strange but literally any one of them would be good enough IMO. I still prefer that first sculpt from his original movie but I'm sure it must be more expensive than IW or this figure will be.....

Back