1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Tarkin though. I was expecting just a minute of him knowing he will be cgi. He is stunning. Perfectly done. I would love his figure (finally).

Dude, I get it, your excited you just saw Rogue One, but stop it. Just stop. :gah: Your not impressing anyone, and if you hadn't seen the movie already, I'd imagine you would be irritated with other doing this to you. Let us enjoy the movie "blind" the way you did, then we can all talk about what we hated and loved together, in the true tradition of this forum.

Dude, I get it, your excited you just saw Rogue One, but stop it. Just stop. :gah: Your not impressing anyone, and if you hadn't seen the movie already, I'd imagine you would be irritated with other doing this to you. Let us enjoy the movie "blind" the way you did, then we can all talk about what we hated and loved together, in the true tradition of this forum.

It's all good, IMO. Honestly, all of us 'know' we should really be off the net right now...lol

No, its not all good, theres a movie thread for RO and a spoiler movie thread for those who've seen it, theres no reason to be talking about it in these threads without spoiler tags.

No, its not all good, theres a movie thread for RO and a spoiler movie thread for those who've seen it, theres no reason to be talking about it in these threads without spoiler tags.

This is the truth.

By the time you wrote this i was already about three hours off the net, posting nothing. Yet here you are, taking my post and posting it again in a quote :lol :slap Good job. But besides that you are right, I got carried away with excitement. Sorry :monkey3

HI RES

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

up_11.jpg

up_12.jpg

up_13.jpg

up_14.jpg

up_15.jpg

up_16.jpg

up_17.jpg

up_18.jpg

Really dig this guy. Too bad he's about a year out from release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy was great. The whole cast was honestly. I think I'm going to need to limit myself when it comes to purchasing these because I want figures for Jyn, Cassian, Krennic, Chirrut, K-2S0, Vader (I don't have a Vader yet, surprisingly), Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper.

This guy was great. The whole cast was honestly. I think I'm going to need to limit myself when it comes to purchasing these because I want figures for Jyn, Cassian, Krennic, Chirrut, K-2S0, Vader (I don't have a Vader yet, surprisingly), Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper.

I agree with this statement....I'll go deep into this line as I really enjoyed the film.

I agree with this statement....I'll go deep into this line as I really enjoyed the film.

I loved this film, honestly. I genuinely had goosebumps the entire time. The only figure I don't want from this line up is Baze because I just don't like the look of him. He was good in the movie but doesn't actually look "cool" to me. Already got ANH Stormy so I don't need a RO Stormtrooper at least. Only thing ANH version seems to be missing is the little flaps on the waist.

I loved this film, honestly. The only figure I don't want from this line up is Baze because I just don't like the look of him. He was good in the movie but doesn't actually look "cool" to me

Agreed. I'd consider Baze from HT but he needs to look more Battle worn....too clean and GB looking in proto pics to consider purchasing.

Agreed. I'd consider Baze from HT but he needs to look more Battle worn....too clean and GB looking in proto pics to consider purchasing.

If I have spare funs sure I'll pick him up. But DEFINITELY K-2SO, Jyn Cassian, Krennic, Chirrut & Deathtrooper.

Back