1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He?s here! Came in from Singapore in 4 days.
081f09f62c82ea78de97b5ffb71b29b1.jpg

Crazy how I paid pretty much the same shipping as Sideshow would charge me and arrived much faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! It still amazes me how low international shipping is for many online retailers compared to domestic shipping (like with Sideshow).

Nice pose, captures him well. I remember ahead of the movie he seemed like a questionable droid design. Crazy what a difference a great character makes. Favorite figure from the movie now.

Thanks. It needs a bit of tweaking but I?m just thrown back how awesome he is in person.
I too originally didn?t think I?d dig him when I saw the trailers, but pretty much when he tells Cassian the odds of Jyn using the blaster to shoot him sold me? ?it?s high, very high?
Rogue One is definitely top 3 SW for me. I understand why all of the characters had to die but I gotta say I wish they hadn?t. I could watch adventures of that crew all day

Thanks. It needs a bit of tweaking but I?m just thrown back how awesome he is in person.
I too originally didn?t think I?d dig him when I saw the trailers, but pretty much when he tells Cassian the odds of Jyn using the blaster to shoot him sold me? ?it?s high, very high?
Rogue One is definitely top 3 SW for me. I understand why all of the characters had to die but I gotta say I wish they hadn?t. I could watch adventures of that crew all day

Stay tuned for the Cassian Disney + show then :rock.

Maybe not the full crew, but should be pretty damn good. Also with Gilroy involved.

Not my photo but came across this one on IG earlier and wanted to share. So much personality in this figure
97a700a68d4c6a561bb3c75de03a6ba6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m actually kinda bummed that they skimped on the detail in paint though. Also, mine had a few loose-ish joints

woah, the price of this has skyrocketed. I've seen so many "WTB: K2SO" Posts in BST groups on facebook. Some of them are demanding not to pay ebay prices.

I'm so glad I got mine.

Back