1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine sorta leans against the glass so there's no chance of falling forward

You can get some good bent legged poses that way if you put him in the corner in a pose like this one

Disclaimer: always use the stand if unsure

I tried standless figures and Phasma knocked over into BB8 and actually broke his small little antenna. I superglued it back but from then on, I’m stands all the time for $200+ figures.

Mine sorta leans against the glass so there's no chance of falling forward

You can get some good bent legged poses that way if you put him in the corner in a pose like this one

Disclaimer: always use the stand if unsure

Love the lighting there! Not sure if intentional, but the greenish light in that photo looks awesome.

Well, now that I had Jyn on order, I just accepted I NEEDED this guy too so I ordered him from BBTS. :D

Such a fantastic figure.

rbgzgUv.jpg

Ahoy!

Here's a little eye modification I thought I'd share. (I've expanded on the process a little more in my customs thread...)
My aim was to create eyes that had a little more life (when switched off) and not so bright when on. I'm pretty pleased with the result.
Not that the figure isn't great right out of the can, but you know... I can't leave well enough alone:)

Cheers,
Ahab

K eye mod1.jpg

....So I coveted this figure for months and finally with some help from some x-mas money pulled the trigger on it! Here is my unboxing of it if anyone cares to check it out! Thx! :clap

Love the lighting there! Not sure if intentional, but the greenish light in that photo looks awesome.

Thanks, I have one of those colour changing lamps so I can have any colour combo :)

Ahoy!

Here's a little eye modification I thought I'd share. (I've expanded on the process a little more in my customs thread...)
My aim was to create eyes that had a little more life (when switched off) and not so bright when on. I'm pretty pleased with the result.
Not that the figure isn't great right out of the can, but you know... I can't leave well enough alone:)

Cheers,
Ahab

View attachment 387185

That looks great, I see you've weathered him too! :clap looks nice and metallic. Wish there was a way to have the lights on all the time without resorting to soap studios prices

Thanks, I have one of those colour changing lamps so I can have any colour combo :)

That looks great, I see you've weathered him too! :clap looks nice and metallic. Wish there was a way to have the lights on all the time without resorting to soap studios prices

Have a look through the Hulkbuster thread about 15 pages back or more. There were a few guys wiring up Hulkbuster with cheaper methods than soap setups.

Bought one. Missed the mail carrier by 15 minutes. Now it’s gonna be a couple days before I can pick up. Dammit.

This was a late addition thanks to Rogue One aging so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought one. Missed the mail carrier by 15 minutes. Now it’s gonna be a couple days before I can pick up. Dammit.

This was a late addition thanks to Rogue One aging so well.

Yup, and this character aged very well--thinking back on the three new films the humor with K-2 seems like it'll hold up much better than TLJ say. I'm just thinking now about his line about surviving in space. That'll now be colored a little bit by the controversial Leia seen.

Yup, and this character aged very well--thinking back on the three new films the humor with K-2 seems like it'll hold up much better than TLJ say. I'm just thinking now about his line about surviving in space. That'll now be colored a little bit by the controversial Leia seen.

Yes K2SO seems to be a staple Star Wars member already. When you look at those new Disney Hyper-reality rides with virtual reality etc they've included him in those quite considerably by the look. Probably because of his cool (actually funny) humour.

This gives me a little more hope that Rogue One has legs. C'mon Hot Toys get to those other partner characters....

1085705d516923957d5e205be25a4f4d.jpg

As someone here mentioned — maybe it was Wor-Gar — even unlit, the eyes can catch and reflect light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love this droid! Just got mine in today. The weight is nice and unexpected. I wish they had put die-cast on the Ultron Prime figure. Tall, skinny figures like this need a little weight.

Back