1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo-boy. I just wanted to post a new shot - didn't think it had a weird angle or look odd and didn't expect it to start up yet another politically-tinged BS back-n-forth. Photo and post deleted. My apologies to all for any inconvenience.

Crap I missed it. Was just joking about Joe. Sorry if anyone got in a scrap about something I mentioned. Hopefully all is alright.

On the pic, i've just always thought the Jyn was perfect. That's just the first time I've ever seen it from that angle and it didnt look like her. Just thought it was weird for such a great sculpt.

Wasn't feeling much interest in this before, but I finally saw one out of the box at my LCS a few days ago and thought it looked pretty damn impressive. And it just seems to have a lot more presence up close than was coming through in the pics I've seen.

Not sure it's something I need to have just yet, but it's definitely on my radar now.
Dave, don't miss this one if you have a shot to get him. Even if you have a passing interedt now, it's worth the risk. You can always sell him off later if you change your mind. I think he's one of the coolest and most unique HT's done and really stands out.

Also the heavy die cast legs are great to keep the centre of gravity low. The whole figure has a good heft.

I guess in theory there is a chance they may re-visit him for the Cassian series ?? But I guess we'll know more after celebration. They may introduce him in season 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would be cool if I’m thhte show we see him prior to being appropriated with his Emperial insignia and maybe red eyes or something. Then HT will have a great reason to rerelease him. Maybe in gloss black like some other imperial droids.

The engineering on the life size is incredible. I marvel at it everyday. Awesome news he's appearing again on screen, K2 is one of my favourite droids.

IMG_0164 copy.jpg

Would be so cool to have a life-size K2. Can’t say that about many other characters to be honest. Is he fully articulated like a 1/6 figure or is it more a statue?

Would be so cool to have a life-size K2. Can’t say that about many other characters to be honest. Is he fully articulated like a 1/6 figure or is it more a statue?

Its a statue, he came in 4 boxes so can break him down again if I ever move house. But yeah he's pretty cool....

The only thing I don’t like about this figure is that the light up feature is awkward to switch on. A external button or remote would have been awesome . It’s such a great price in every other way.

The only thing I don’t like about this figure is that the light up feature is awkward to switch on. A external button or remote would have been awesome . It’s such a great price in every other way.

Yep. I too hate the light-up feature inside the head of this 1/6th scale K-2SO action figure.

Back