1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K2 just arrived (beat the pending snowstorm)! He is simply OUTSTANDING!! Love the articulation, the beautiful detail, and light up features (and "roving eyes"). He truly captures the character of his on-screen persona! I had watched reviews on YouTube where there were complaints that it was difficult to get him to stand on his own (???). but right out of the box I set a typical stance for him, plunked him down on the desk and he stood tall and steady - though with rambunctious dogs in the house that bump into things, I will use the provided stand to safely display him.

Right now I have him posed next to my SS Probe Droid on a shelf where my ESB figures reside and the two look great together. Eventually I think I may group all my droids together (Probe Droid, R2, 3PO, IG-88 and K-2SO) on their own shelf.. or possibly all my Empire figures together on their shelf... or maybe... you get the point.

I hadn't planned on getting him, but thanks to the tips from board members about Toy Arena and their excellent price, I couldn't resist. Their service was top-notch and I will definitely do business with them in the future!

Excelsior!!

18c33256df99aefc7e18c589ea4ddbe8.jpg
a36c48e9293be19abcbed9df714770cb.jpg
b5be35ada8d2965c33b05eab9ed520f6.jpg
3e72dc3aec5d37bbafdf9ecb3a1f82ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K2 just arrived (beat the pending snowstorm)! He is simply OUTSTANDING!! Love the articulation, the beautiful detail, and light up features (and "roving eyes"). He truly captures the character of his on-screen persona! I had watched reviews on YouTube where there were complaints that it was difficult to get him to stand on his own (???). but right out of the box I set a typical stance for him, plunked him down on the desk and he stood tall and steady - though with rambunctious dogs in the house that bump into things, I will use the provided stand to safely display him.

Excelsior!!

Excellent to see you're happy with him. He really is a different design and stand out piece on the shelf !!

I finally caved and used all of my reward points, came out to $90... I saw the "Low Stock Remaining" and panicked. XD

K2 had great personality. he beats both C-3PO & R2D2 combined.

but price wise he is so expensive. does he have diecast part to support those weight?
I still haven’t picked him up either but he’s pretty tall and is a unique mold and plus like mentioned he does have a bit of diecast in him. I’ve just had other characters I’ve prioritized getting over him personally.

one more sleep and I get to open this :D

feel like a kid :lol 43 year old manchild :lol first year in ages I have not got a transformers masterpiece tho

one more sleep and I get to open this :D

feel like a kid :lol 43 year old manchild :lol first year in ages I have not got a transformers masterpiece tho

Nice. I'm doing the same thing! Checked him out for a quick once-over to make sure the electronics worked but can't wait to open him up for real and put him on display. After seeing TLJ I appreciate the humor of K-2 so much more (was really the perfect SW tone of humor for me).

My K2 had decided after he arrived that he was going to settle down for a long winter's nap. He was a little pissed when I woke him up...001.jpg

Decided to treat myself to an early present at my local comic book shop :yess: He is really impressive in person, the die cast adds a really nice weight and coldness! Will display really well with Jyn :)

Thanks :) yep just takes a little futzing with the costume and lighting. Also I love the details on the back of K2SO, so many ways to display!

any reason they decide to make K-2's eyes with normal transparent so it looks black when the lights aren't on? wouldn't it be better if they used semi clear yellow/white tinted instead so the lights would still show up when lit but even without the lights still visible?

Back