1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to snag this guy with the NYCC promo code on eBay last weekend. I am always weary of buying off the 'bay for obvious reasons, but NIB, freely shipped priority for $186? It was worth the risk. I was extremely hesitant to spend full price on this guy compared to say, deluxe Jyn - but boy, I don't think I would have been disappointed if that was the case. I love him - he's super cool and has so much life to him - more than a lot of HT's human sculpts. The legs are a bit tough to work with because of the ratchets, but that's a small price to pay for the stability. The pose/location is a temp set up - I'll tweak it as I add Jyn and set up a Rogue One shelf.
5fbef0ed154ab7fff5fe38fe75572380.jpg

Anyone else notice the elbow joints are loose? The left arm of mine its a bit floppy

Funnily enough my friends K-2S0 was a bit loose in the fingers and elbow. He was content to do the old nail varnish trick to stiffen them up. But he doesn't pose his figs much so it doesn't bother him much anyway.

Personally my old HT wolf predator had floppy joints when I brought it and they only got worse over the years even though I never handled it. If it's really bad on yours you may want to get a replacement if you can.

I was able to snag this guy with the NYCC promo code on eBay last weekend. I am always weary of buying off the 'bay for obvious reasons, but NIB, freely shipped priority for $186? It was worth the risk. I was extremely hesitant to spend full price on this guy compared to say, deluxe Jyn - but boy, I don't think I would have been disappointed if that was the case. I love him - he's super cool and has so much life to him - more than a lot of HT's human sculpts. The legs are a bit tough to work with because of the ratchets, but that's a small price to pay for the stability. The pose/location is a temp set up - I'll tweak it as I add Jyn and set up a Rogue One shelf.
5fbef0ed154ab7fff5fe38fe75572380.jpg
Nice deal! I love this figure.
Got mine with RP's and shipping for $186 from SS but this guy is still worthy of the retail price imo. Hefty solid droid.

Just received this in the mail after ordering with the NYCC eBay coupon. Seems like a fantastic figure. Sadly had to box him back up as this was meant to be a Xmas gift. Just wanted to make sure there was no damage or issue with the electronics. Just fits in the detolf, but can't imaging I'd feel safe displaying him without a stand.

Nice deal! I love this figure.
Got mine with RP's and shipping for $186 from SS but this guy is still worthy of the retail price imo. Hefty solid droid.

find any solution for the eyes lookin so dead when LED's not on or not a bother really inhand? gettin jyn?

Just received this in the mail after ordering with the NYCC eBay coupon. Seems like a fantastic figure. Sadly had to box him back up as this was meant to be a Xmas gift. Just wanted to make sure there was no damage or issue with the electronics. Just fits in the detolf, but can't imaging I'd feel safe displaying him without a stand.

That shouldn't stop anyone from a few weeks' display.:dunno

Maybe that month of dust came from a factory in China.:lol

Got mine over the weekend, beautiful figure!
Very heavy and sturdy, love the metal joints. Rogue 1 truly succeeded in the design department, all designs not only look pretty cool (except for the silly beach troopers, or whatever they were called), but they work great along OT designs.
I've got my K-2 and Death Trooper displayed along with OT figures and they just blend in perfectly.

Got mine over the weekend, beautiful figure!
Very heavy and sturdy, love the metal joints. Rogue 1 truly succeeded in the design department, all designs not only look pretty cool (except for the silly beach troopers, or whatever they were called), but they work great along OT designs.

The "shoretrooper" figure sold out instantly so I would say the design was well liked...unfortunately, I missed out.

Hoping to pick K2 up this week. Had decided to pass on the R1 figs but had a change of heart. :D

Seems this guy's finally reached UK stores! Have him waiting for me at home, first Hot Toy in a long while! :D

I was holding out for the basic Jyn release but I may go with the deluxe to go with my Chirrut. K2 IS a great figure!

I’d be careful posing this guy. I had mine posed with one arm bent holding the grenade and when I was packing him up to sell, I straightened his arm and it was now wobbly and couldn’t hold a straight arm pose anymore. Having it bent completely screwed it up! So sad..

Back