1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't decide if I want this or not. It bothers me that he might not look quite right without his eyes lit up, because I hate having to utilize light features on a figure/statue. :lol

Can't decide if I want this or not. It bothers me that he might not look quite right without his eyes lit up, because I hate having to utilize light features on a figure/statue. :lol

This was my concern as well before I acquired him. Thankfully he still looks amazing with the lights off. Definitely feels more complete and life like with them on, but he still has so much presence in my display even when they're off. No regrets here.

This was my concern as well before I acquired him. Thankfully he still looks amazing with the lights off. Definitely feels more complete and life like with them on, but he still has so much presence in my display even when they're off. No regrets here.

I second this! Outstanding figure.

You guys are a bunch of enablers. I have Jyn on preorder and was considering K2SO off and on. After following the discussion as a lurker, I was convinced he would be a great addition to my collection. He came a few days ago, and I drag him around the house by one arm like a two year old with a stuffed animal. I love the quality of the build and paint application! I have no regrets.

I second this! Outstanding figure.

You guys are a bunch of enablers. I have Jyn on preorder and was considering K2SO off and on. After following the discussion as a lurker, I was convinced he would be a great addition to my collection. He came a few days ago, and I drag him around the house by one arm like a two year old with a stuffed animal. I love the quality of the build and paint application! I have no regrets.

Damn three posts in three years, impressive restraint! :D

Well done. You're a rebel now.

IMG_1783.jpg IMG_1782.jpg IMG_1781.jpg IMG_1785.jpgIMG_1784.jpg

Nice pics/work, Ahab.

He was kind of 3PO with more deadpan sarcasm, but K2SO really was the standout character of RO for me (for some reason his "death" hit me more than Jyn/Cassian's later) and it's great to see HT did such an awesome sculpt on him. It's not often you get a "one and done" sculpt of a character in 1/6.

Yeah, ballsy move weathering an expensive K2-SO figure like that. Well done.

And blue eyes ?? Or were they coloured in Photoshop later ??

Ahoy!

Thanks for the kind words, Gents!
@Hoody999, the blue was a cross between the lighting and the very weak batteries. I prefer the dim illumination actually..(might try to solder a resister in there somewhere and keep it that way!). I does come off a little more blue in photos than in hand though.

A couple more...

new k two.jpg

Back