1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the Item Shipping Soon notice sometime last Thursday, but hasn't shipped yet. Looking at all the great pics and reviews are really getting me excited to be getting this figure, I hope soon.

Got charged yesterday so hopefully itll ship today, being that i'm a hour away from sideshow I always get the product the very next day. Hope thats the case with this, this things is a beauty.

Talked to Sideshow, Red Snapper shipment got held up at the port and hopefully they will enter the sideshow warehouse by friday.

Already cleared space for this figure, can't wait.. Reviews were pretty positive and in-hand pics look great! Bummer the mk VII arms doesn't fit but at least I get to dust off the head sculpt and put it to good use.. lol.. Looks better on this fig than the one it came with

Well watching xenomorph video review he tried the mkvii arms and they were loose and didn't seem to fit properly.. They just hang, but the mkvi arms works perfectly.. Too bad I don't own that one

Well watching xenomorph video review he tried the mkvii arms and they were loose and didn't seem to fit properly.. They just hang, but the mkvi arms works perfectly.. Too bad I don't own that one

I just swapped my MKVI arms to my MKVII and vice versa. There was no looseness in either of them.
It stands to reason if the MKVI ones work in the VI and VII, and the VII ones work in the VII and the VI(And every other Mark), they should all work in the Snapper.

IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

I just swapped my MKVI arms to my MKVII and vice versa. There was no looseness in either of them.
It stands to reason if the MKVI ones work in the VI and VII, and the VII ones work in the VII and the VI(And every other Mark), they should all work in the Snapper.

IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4840.jpg

I'm retarted.. Forgive me! Lol.. He was trying to attach the snapper arms to the mark VII, not the other way around

I like the MKVI chest

Bar you are getting Red Snapper right?

No. I don't currently have any of the IM3 armours on order. They are okay, but it's over saturation. I can *no-way* afford them all, so i am actively avoiding wanting any of them.
I floated the idea out there that i wouldn't mind trading GA Cap for an Iron Patriot, but no-one is biting so far, lol.

Back