1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it's more of MMS type of figure. There is only a bit of restriction in the abb section, where all is fixed. Also arms coud be a bit more rotateable. You can see some of the articulation in my video review:

I don't own the Mark 42 power pose...but I think the Red Snapper delivers a lot more for the price.

Awesome review. And exactly what I needed to decide. It seems much more like an MMS figure with the construction of the actual armor making the articulation somewhat limited. I'll definitely be getting this now.

Thanks again Xenomorph

For me it's more of MMS type of figure. There is only a bit of restriction in the abb section, where all is fixed. Also arms coud be a bit more rotateable. You can see some of the articulation in my video review:

I don't own the Mark 42 power pose...but I think the Red Snapper delivers a lot more for the price.

Thanks for the review.
So for you are third reviewer of this figure on youtube when I wrote this.

I also did not own pps01 mark42, but after watching this review, I can not stand to have this red snapper too.

According to sideshow reps they told me it will be in their warehouse today.. I expect to have this Friday the latest.. They even let me cancel my flex pay and pay it in full

Good news for those itching to get this, If its in today it should give me about 2 weeks till my LCS gets it. *fingers crossed*

Anyone know if the red snapper lighted neck post is the same as the Mk vi or IV ? I have nearly complete figure(s) but need the dang neck. But the cheapest one I've found online right now is 80 bucks. I'm not paying that. But I looked at the snapper neck and it looks the same in photos. Any chance anyone knows?

Anyone know if the red snapper lighted neck post is the same as the Mk vi or IV ? I have nearly complete figure(s) but need the dang neck. But the cheapest one I've found online right now is 80 bucks. I'm not paying that. But I looked at the snapper neck and it looks the same in photos. Any chance anyone knows?

There are vids online that show the Snapper neck lighting up like the IV/VI necks. Might be a safe bet to assume it's the same.
If it's a lot cheaper, just take the gamble. You never know.

I love love love love love this guy!!

Grabbed Frame 462.jpg

I finally pulled the trigger on RS. I was told by SS Friday, that this would be in stock early this week and if I ordered now, since they usually take 24-48 hours to process orders anyway, it would pretty much ship like it were in stock by the end of the week. And the best part, is that I had enough rewards point to get him for free.

Back