1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the invoice today from online store Urbansamurai, hope it ships soon.

Anyone else order from Urban Samurai? I think something has really changed there in the last few months. I paid for Bruce Banner on April 16th, they still have not received the figure...has been the same lately for several figures, they invoice when everyone else is getting them and they are the VERY LAST online store to get any product.

They also have been up to a week shipping out product once it arrives in store, it gets added to the website: like Sub-Zero this week on Tuesday and still has not been shipped as of Friday.

They used to have the best prices on pre-orders, but lately prices are pretty much the same as everyone else but with huge delays in receiving figures and shipping product out...

This figure will be released by sideshow on 6/17. Was held up in customs now the shipment has to be inspected before they ship to us.. Bummer

This figure will be released by sideshow on 6/17. Was held up in customs now the shipment has to be inspected before they ship to us.. Bummer

I just talked to Sideshow and I found that Sideshow only received a part of their shipment so the people who were charged in full should get it first. I found out that my order is part of the first shipment. If anyone was charged in full should ask sideshow to see if they are part of the first shipment or not. Looks like people on flex will have to wait for the rest of the stock to arrive

Wow . They all have different stories.. I had called to see what's the holdup, mine is paid in full and they told me the 17th so I don't know. :huh:impatient:

Wow . They all have different stories.. I had called to see what's the holdup, mine is paid in full and they told me the 17th so I don't know. :huh:impatient:

Yea I heard that sideshow should receive the first part of their stock today or early next week. But now I dont know who to believe.

Well if you receive your fig next week then that's a good sign for me.. We're basically neighbors, lol I'm in Philly

No you're thinking of Kid New York. He fought out of Philly.
He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.
Yeah, from Dakota. I don't remember it was North or South.
North! South Dakota was his brother. From West Virginia.

Just got done talking to Elisse from Sideshow and my Red Snapper has been shipped today!! She said that sideshow should receive the rest of their stock of the red snapper sometime next week hopefully. So everyone on flexpay will get theirs soon!!

No you're thinking of Kid New York. He fought out of Philly.
He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.
Yeah, from Dakota. I don't remember it was North or South.
North! South Dakota was his brother. From West Virginia.

Great Naked Gun reference. :clap

Back