1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1694.png

Not sure if I like the idea of having to pry it out. Stupid WB/DC. Their policy about guns with figures is so silly. I’m sure that’s why Hot Toys made it that way.

YES! best bet is to heat it up all the way with a hair dryer then remove. That would give u the best chance of an undamaged pistol

Not sure if I like the idea of having to pry it out. Stupid WB/DC. Their policy about guns with figures is so silly. I’m sure that’s why Hot Toys made it that way.
Maybe Hot Toys’ instructions will include a warning to not do ‘X’ or it will cause you to damage the holster’s locking mechanism and cause the offending pistol to become loose? :lol Might be their legal loophole.

I swear they didn’t something similar to their Iron Man 3 Whiplash. For some strange legal reason they were not able to use the screen accurate orange colored jumpsuit. But if you placed it in some Rit Dye remover for a few minutes it would come out the correct shade of orange without any further modification. That was another weird scenario.

I know Twitterhead is unable to solicit their new Two-face statue with the dynamite on the base but they are able to include it on the final product and display it at conventions. WB has some weird things going on.

Character from R rated movie - "NO GUNS!"
Character from PG-13 rated movie (Joker TDK) - "THREE GUNS!"

WB is trying to pollute the youth:lecture

I hadn’t thought of that. That’s true that the latest Joker didn’t have any gun censorship. Either WB is easing up or perhaps he was grandfathered in based on past releases or contracts? McFarlane’s recent TDK figures are gun-less. You’d think if they had a $200+ clause or something they’d understand children are not likely purchasing those items. So strange.

It’s very odd that the new TDK Joker was allowed to have guns or at least allowed to show him holding them in the promo pics. I remember the JND and Prime1 statues weren’t allowed to show the statues holding the guns in the promo pics even though the final product included them.

Last edited:
Strange they even bothered to sculpt and paint the hair on the sides of his ear when they’ll always be covered. Wish they had figured a way out to have a swapable upper face too as the original squinting eyes worked better with the open mouth face.

It seems like Hot Toys cheated the rule with the gun. :lol

Not officially removable but looks pretty easy to remove and it’s fully detailed including the ability to remove the magazine. Guessing they wanted to include it but for whatever reason couldn’t officially.

Strange they even bothered to sculpt and paint the hair on the sides of his ear when they’ll always be covered. Wish they had figured a way out to have a swapable upper face too as the original squinting eyes worked better with the open mouth face.
It's funny. Usually these angry/screaming mouth plates don't work well because the upper eyes doesn't match the extreme expression. They finally do eyes that do match them on the prototype but didn't include them for the final release.

Back