1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh don’t get me wrong @DCFett , I’m legitimately bummed about any delay on this figure. My apologies if the gif might have come off as Judo-shaming :duff
Oh no, that wasn’t it. I has a longer post and and RKelly gif that I thought was quite funny. Guess the mods thought different 🤷🏾‍♂️
We’re good 🍻

This is both the best and worst blogger photo I’ve ever seen.

IMG_2245.jpeg

…Thank goodness they included a neutral expression.

IMG_2246.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg

Last edited:
Great figure... Still disappointed they didn't include sculpt without a helmet, still gonna keep my preorder tho. Love the technical updates, body looks great.

attached pistol makes no sense tho.

Great figure... Still disappointed they didn't include sculpt without a helmet, still gonna keep my preorder tho. Love the technical updates, body looks great.

Especially since it COMES WITH A SILENCER lol like what. Just to put on the end of it while holstered? Almost makes u wonder if we will be able to in fact get it out, or whether at some point it wasn't gonna be this way..

As someone who doesn’t mod, I didn’t even snip the silly hood string for palpatine.

But I will happily free that pistol if y’all find a non damaging way.

So ******* silly WB

Would be perfect if it had an unmasked sculpt.

Hot Toys are weird. They butcher Doc Ock then deliver a masterpiece on a character few people care about.

Didn't preorder but tempted to pick this up. I really want that eagle :lol

If you could see down into the holster, I'd say there's a chance but unfortunately, HT probably just made the 2 ends of the pistol with a skeleton in between :cautious:

Figure looks like it turned out nicely overall. Hopefully the gun is removable from the holster and the pictures aren’t showing it because of DC being weird.

Hopefully there will be a third party Cena sculpt available.

If you could see down into the holster, I'd say there's a chance but unfortunately, HT probably just made the 2 ends of the pistol with a skeleton in between :cautious:
That sounds like something hot toys would do, but I hope not. If the pistol isn’t removable that would be so stupid.
Maybe sideshow and the bloggers weren’t allowed to remove the pistol on hot toys orders (typing that out, that sounds so stupid, so it’s probably true 🤣)

Like everyone else, I'm really hoping that pistol is removable. Otherwise, this looks pretty great! King Shark, Polka Dot Man, and Bloodsport are waiting.

Back