1/6 Hot Toys - MMS664-D48 - Iron Man - Iron Man Mark 3 (2.0 For Real This Time!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Free after some mishap" sounds like creative lawyerspeak. I won't pry; best not to incriminate yourself. Especially since you got away with it.
Nah. Not illegal at all. Both seller and buyer got what Paypal guaranteed for both parties.

After a while, the red and gold gets redundant.

BUT.

This is the armor that really started it all, in my eyes. A fitting bookend to Iron Man figures really.

Yup. I have the MK VII on the other end. Really the two armors that are pretty definitive.

I was kidding.

Plus Batman can get away with anything.
Michael Keaton Smile GIF

Do you guys think the figure is accurate to the source material? I have the special edition on PO but I'm not really amazed by this.

Relatively quick turnaround on this one! Went up damn near August of 2022 and shipped first half of October 2023. Looking forward to seeing some video reviews and what that torso articulation can or cannot do, but boy does that Stark head look so very very tiny in the blogger photos...

1696878564933.png

Relatively quick turnaround on this one! Went up damn near August of 2022 and shipped first half of October 2023. Looking forward to seeing some video reviews and what that torso articulation can or cannot do, but boy does that Stark head look so very very tiny in the blogger photos...

View attachment 668275
Looks like it may be exaggerated due to all the panels and joints being extended/open, but we'll see.

I will wait for the 3.0 Iron-Man 20th Anniversary Mega Deluxe Version with voice lines recorded by RDJ that can be played and makes pew pew sound effects when I turn the repulsers on.

And also a head sculpt that actually looks like RDJ.

View attachment 668275
Head scale seems fine to me but maybe it's a tad underscaled? Hard to say.

I always figured his head would look smaller in the suit since it's a giant armor being encased around him. It would naturally make his head look smaller until the helmet was on him.

BrTu6U4.png
VdtTuEv.png

pubf5PZ.png

It’s tough because to me the original Iron Man is still the best and one of my overall favorite MCU movies. I don’t really know if I can talk myself into it at the price tag though especially since I’m pretty choosy when it comes to Marvel. It is a nice looking figure though.

Guys will it be ok to display the figure with this Headsculpt? I bought this one with the intention of displaying it on the clean armor. The look is from the last "I'm Iron Man" scene though. Need your opinions thanks.

Updated Post: Added the painted sample images. He changed his hair and shape of the jaw a bit with the final release (my piece above) but the painted likeness is still the same.

Attachments

• mmexport1689652217247.jpg
    mmexport1689652217247.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1672222921135.jpg
    1672222921135.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1672222920832.jpg
    1672222920832.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 0
  • InCollage_20231010_131714450.jpg
    InCollage_20231010_131714450.jpg
    485 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Has anyone got a Sideshow notice yet? A bit frustrating to pay much more at Sideshow and get it a month or months after people buying for cheaper form Asia.

Back