1/6 Hot Toys - MMS664-D48 - Iron Man - Iron Man Mark 3 (2.0 For Real This Time!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got a Sideshow notice yet? A bit frustrating to pay much more at Sideshow and get it a month or months after people buying for cheaper form Asia.
Literally. Just had to order from SS due to that Exclusive Battle Damaged Helmet.

Has anyone got a Sideshow notice yet? A bit frustrating to pay much more at Sideshow and get it a month or months after people buying for cheaper form Asia.
In fairness to Sideshow, they do have to wait for it to physically arrive in massive shipping containers on a transpacific boat from Hong Kong which then has to be unpacked and processed at port before they can receive it for shipping. This is a process that can take months. Secret Base does not, and chooses to release their's immediately. Likewise, asian resellers do not have to pay for those transatlantic shipping containers, port costs, and import fees etc. etc. etc. It's not just Hot Toys mate, most goods from Hong Kong, can be bought more quickly and less expensively in Hong Kong as opposed to the time and cost it takes to get it in the US or elsewhere.

1000078993.jpg

Beat me to it! I bet there’s not a lot of people that could take that photo with all four releases. I used to own the original two but sold them so long ago.

These are worth a share too I think for anyone who missed them in the blogger photo collection.

🤭🤭

Beat me to it! I bet there’s not a lot of people that could take that photo with all four releases. I used to own the original two but sold them so long ago.

These are worth a share too I think for anyone who missed them in the blogger photo collection.

Also the 6th photo 🔥

I find that the Tony heads/faces with any given Iron Man suit are only good for closeups (of the face) - dezoom for the full figure and you can see he'd be completely stretched.

They may have improved in the last year but it used to be 1-3 months after Asia release. I know there are exceptions though.

I hope they do announce Mark VII 2.0 soon as we are started to get 2.0s of every suit; this and Mark VI 2.0 for now.

Is there something in particular that needs redoing about the previous Diecast Mark VII? I can understand why this Mark III diecast 2.0 was needed because the last one was undersized compared to all the others.

Is there something in particular that needs redoing about the previous Diecast Mark VII? I can understand why this Mark III diecast 2.0 was needed because the last one was undersized compared to all the others.
HT have a fetish for IM and recently, the 2.0s. Well jokes apart, a lot of new collectors like me missed out on him so we want him as well as a proper Mark 46 🤭🥲

Last edited:
Proportions, as always, far off.
That's what I said earlier. Really wish Threezero step into making 1/6 Iron Man figures as well.
This is their recently released 1/12 scale diecast Mark 7.

Attachments

• 71c862b5gy1hipyp2bs5oj21wz2johdt.jpg
    71c862b5gy1hipyp2bs5oj21wz2johdt.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
No, there isn't. It was available for purchase from sideshow just over 2 years ago. It includes swap out battle damaged parts, conversion to the "sled" mode....can't see the need for a 2.0 release for it for sometime if ever

Back