1/6 Hot Toys - MMS648 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Clone Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the warehouse imminent email too. Now I have an extra on reserve at Monkey Depot if anyone needs it message me.
Going twice. Have the invoice now. Gonna give it up to a WLster if no one wants. Thx

Once this is waitlisted on SS, have you guys ever seen it revert to "in stock" because they got more in than they planned? I missed the waitlist/po for this one but got the reg clone waitlist conversion. Definitely want one pilot at least! @DCFett did you order 2 of these? I just saw your post.

Once this is waitlisted on SS, have you guys ever seen it revert to "in stock" because they got more in than they planned? I missed the waitlist/po for this one but got the reg clone waitlist conversion. Definitely want one pilot at least! @DCFett did you order 2 of these? I just saw your post.

There is precedent for waitlisted items going back to in stock. Could be they got a bunch of cancellations, found a few cases in the warehouse, or were allocated more.

I don’t know if it’ll happen with this figure since people are probably Clone panicked.

I actually have 3 on order now. 2 with SS and one with MD. My bro has one with SS and I have another. Was going to cancel the MD order if no one wants it. Was just looking out if anyone wanted this secure order cost + shipping.

released
339670579_530653935896413_8048798140598817856_n.jpg

9F6A650A-3EB4-474E-86D3-EEEF53926057.gif

It’s more accurate to their inaccurate Phase 1 helmet I guess? :lol

I’m not surprised though. I was honestly a little skeptical that they’d get this helmet right and not the other Clones.

Not a deal breaker by any means but… weird. At least it’ll match the previous figures.

1154B4DC-EC99-4E2B-BC76-644896CA6D1D.jpeg
F993F44E-A391-409C-B847-100FA28EA71C.jpeg

Last edited:
Noooooooooooooooooooo
Star Wars Reaction GIF

They went standardized and used the same mouth mold from the phase 1 reg for the pilot OG helmet. You b******s!
5596E1DC-2CCC-472F-B485-664AA6C40616.jpeg

I don’t like what this company is doing. They are streamlining high end stuff to produce everything in subpar quality compared to years prior. I want to see them cut on releases and focus more on quality aspects, not lazy standardized **** decisions like they’ve done here. Saddened my day to discover this decision.

A bit disappointing for sure, not sure why they're failing so hard with these Phase 1 buckets.

I have 1 on pre-order, and I think that is all I need.

It is unfortunate they're not viewing accuracy as important as we'd like. However, being that mine will be rocking TCW look it doesn't bother me as much.

Back