1/6 Hot Toys - MMS648 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Clone Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mouth piece on the new pilot helmet is great, it’s overall a more detailed and thoughtful effort than their Phase I shiny helmet. Hope we see more tweaks done to the phase I helmet before release. Current design has too many issues, not sure they’re interested in spending more R&D into it though…

I saw this as well and was going to wait until they were in stock to order, but I dont want to risk missing it completely like the Arena Fett so I placed my order. Really hope they aren’t just playing games to bump up sales.

Literally got my order in with only 3 minutes to spare. I hope it comes back for all of the collectors who were hoping to pick it up later. I need to THANK all of you who watch this stuff so carefully or I wouldn’t have had any knowledge that they were low stock this morning. The collectors here are awesome for sharing info, THANKS GUYS/GALS!!

My waitlist already converted.

This is a bulls*** move...

Screenshot_20221216-151206_Email.jpg

I ordered from big bad toy store just in case. Now watch the waitlist convert. This is bs from sideshow and/or hot toys. If production numbers are lower, come out and say it. They should be upfront with customers. We don’t want dead stock. We all would understand.
If these go back up and are readily available, that would be a load of crap.

I ordered from big bad toy store just in case. Now watch the waitlist convert. This is bs from sideshow and/or hot toys. If production numbers are lower, come out and say it. They should be upfront with customers. We don’t want dead stock. We all would understand.

I haven’t put all the dates together yet but the preorders seem to be shutting down in order of when they were put up for preorder so far.

Which could be by nature or coincidence, but also feels too convenient to be.

I am more inclined to believe it’s a new system from Sideshow to try to get people to preorder instead of waiting for arrival and future promos and coupons.

I did as well! I need the entire AOTC line. I think they really did under produce AOTC. They're all getting sold out everywhere, but I got my orders in.

Even though its $15 more, it will end up being the same in the end with the $4 shipping.

I did as well! I need the entire AOTC line. I think they really did under produce AOTC. They're all getting sold out everywhere, but I got my orders in.

Even though its $15 more, it will end up being the same in the end with the $4 shipping.
That was my reasoning too.

I think you're right. I monitored other vendors and when I saw they were also out, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Today, both 3-PO and R2 are waitlisted at SS and sold out elsewhere too.

I think you're right. I monitored other vendors and when I saw they were also out, I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Today, both 3-PO and R2 are waitlisted at SS and sold out elsewhere too.

Yeah I don't want to be on a waitlist for anything. Its so random and I don't need that kind of anxiety lol. I was surprised BBTS had 2 pilots left when I ordered, but they're sold out now. I suppose we really need to preorder now. HT and SS got wise to us getting stuff later at a discount.

Yeah I don't want to be on a waitlist for anything. Its so random and I don't need that kind of anxiety lol. I was surprised BBTS had 2 pilots left when I ordered, but they're sold out now. I suppose we really need to preorder now. HT and SS got wise to us getting stuff later at a discount.
Yeah, I don't like having to resort to the secondary market or hoping for a waitlist conversion. Some think this is a ploy, but I'm not so sure and don't want to find out the hard way its not.

Back