1/6 Hot Toys - MMS648 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Clone Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkChocobi

Lucas simp
Reaction score
CLONE

339670579_530653935896413_8048798140598817856_n.jpg

Last edited:
People are going to salty over this simply because TIE pilot will never being made by Hot Toys.

I think the TIE Pilot will be made eventually. People will always have something to complain about. Just best to ignore and move on.

I’m very excited because the Phase 1 Clone Pilot is one of my favorite trooper designs. This was a very nice surprise.

AF6EEA82-2999-4198-A755-A61C74B05ABD.gif

I think the TIE Pilot will be made eventually. People will always have something to complain about. Just best to ignore and move on.

I’m very excited because the Phase 1 Clone Pilot is one of my favorite trooper designs. This was a very nice surprise.

View attachment 575510
Never thought they're willing to go such lengths to make this Pilot clone trooper, it is weird.

I’m so happy they included this helmet as well. They absolutely didn’t have to but I give them props for doing it.

I'm with ya, loved this over the clear face showing we get in ROTS and TCW introduced it as an alternate helmet so it'd be easier to animated, so I'm glad they included it.

I'm with ya, loved this over the clear face showing we get in ROTS and TCW introduced it as an alternate helmet so it'd be easier to animated, so I'm glad they included it.

Yeah not a huge fan of the open faced Phase 2 helmet either. The TCW version had a fair amount of screen time so it deserved to be made.

But the second helmet included with both this and the shiny are probably to help justify price increases for basic troopers like the DLT-19X with the ROTJ Scout.

Price increases are inevitable and unfortunate, but I would rather pay a little more to have a complete feeling set instead of just 4 hands and a blaster.

The figure is more weathered and the indentations are harsher. Didn't give the same smooth impression and soft lines in the movie. Pass again.

Wow including the alternate helmet makes this a must buy!

I do like the look of this. Would a pilot really be that battle damaged though?

I do like the look of this. Would a pilot really be that battle damaged though?

A bad pilot would. This guy crashes more than Harrison Ford but he is tough. I'm almost ashamed to admit I kinda like the look of this figure, as irrelevant as it is.

I like the weathering on this guy. I almost wish the Shiny was like this to go with a B1. HT missed a trick not showing a few of the Clones with Yoda.

Back