1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah. Give him the tentacles that did nothing and led to him being humiliated by Spidey. They were literally used for jokes. Great choice, Hot Toys. It is not like the normal tentacles are the most iconic.

Also, they chose OG Goblin and gave him the final battle Glider.

Hot Toys confuse me.
The glider looked like that in his first scene in No way home.

Tentaclegate!!!

I can see the comments on their Facebook already, years of them like the translucent armor crap on Iron Man.
Probably why they have them cause it is IM nanotech on tentacles.

If HT doesn't change this, I hope FB members ***** up a storm. Should be a rather easy paint fix for them. I can't imagine they make 2 Docs out of this. 2 Goblins in a deluxe I can see.

This MFer better be revealed next week.

The glider looked like that in his first scene in No way home.
So it wasn't even the OG Glider on the film? So many interesting choices made by companies here haha.

GreenGoblin-Toybiz.jpg

That image definitely has the red nanotech on the tentacles; but the film came out over a month ago now, so I’m interested to see if Hot Toys revises and reshoots their prototype before officially unveiling it or if they’ll just stick with the red even though it’s “wrong”.

I’m really hoping we get the regular tentacles. If not, guess I really will be hanging on to the Toys Era Ock haha

That image definitely has the red nanotech on the tentacles; but the film came out over a month ago now, so I’m interested to see if Hot Toys revises and reshoots their prototype before officially unveiling it or if they’ll just stick with the red even though it’s “wrong”.
Even if they were going off of the first trailer alone, he doesn't have the nano tech yet to begin with. It was only revealed in the later trailers that he gets it from Peters suit.

Such a bizzare decision if they only include the nano version. I also wouldn't be surprised since this is Hot Toys. None of the promotional images even have him with the nano arms.

Don't be dumb Hot Toys. :slap Include both at the very least damnit.

snh_online_6072x9000_hero_03_opt.jpg
arnpZNd_460s.jpg

Xhpw9PO.png

They already made the OG tentacles for the Integrated Suit diorama...surely they could've used a edited version of that mold for this figure...

They already made the OG tentacles for the Integrated Suit diorama...surely they could've used a edited version of that mold for this figure...
I like to think that was an early prototype. If Sony/Marvel were really keeping models close to the chest, Hot Toys could have literally been looking at the trailer to get his look down. They might have anticipated like most of us that those red tentacles were for the rest of the movie as a bad guy. They could have made 2 protos for promo events and/or Howard's basement.

I am gonna be really disappointed if there aren't normal tentacles available in some way. I bet they locked them behind a deluxe though.

Hardly seems worth the added cost to have both the red and non-red tentacles when nobody actually wants the red tentacles. I’d rather have one set that includes extensions for making them longer or shorter as desired. Can’t really achieve that look of him walking on his tentacle legs if they’re stubby.

I know it's Hot Toys, but come on, even they couldn't jusify two different 400$+ figures with the difference being "lmao different coloured tentacles". ...Right? Also I don't think they'd be dumb enough to put out just a nanotech Ock, so... You know what, I give up. You can never predict what HT will do.
They know they can sell it twice at that price, so they'll do it. Better off buying the 3rd party Ock honestly.

I know it's Hot Toys, but come on, even they couldn't jusify two different 400$+ figures with the difference being "lmao different coloured tentacles". ...Right? Also I don't think they'd be dumb enough to put out just a nanotech Ock, so... You know what, I give up. You can never predict what HT will do.
Regular with medium length nano-tentacles, deluxe with additional long standard tentacles
to pressure everyone to spend on deluxe and really put the squeeze on your wallets to get what you want

I'm also half expecting them to release final battle goblin without a glider option to force people to buy a raimi goblin deluxe too that has it, because sometimes theyre evil like that

ideally standard ock would have long standard tentacles and a deluxe would have the nano tentacles and an arc reactor, and both goblins would have their own deluxe glider version

Last edited:
Back