1/6 Hot Toys - MMS632 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Doc Ock Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beat me to it. Very good news. Looks like a grimacing mouth sculpt. Hope he is revealed this week too.
Regular arms confirmed at least. :blissy

trLzYI0.jpg
Nice. Really happy to see the face won’t be a blank expression.

They know they can sell it twice at that price, so they'll do it. Better off buying the 3rd party Ock honestly.
Eh, I don't know if the people would eat that up. HT's greedy, but not that greedy. Locking normal things behind paywalls of Deluxe Versions I can see, demanding the price of a whole figure for the proper tentacles; nah. I'm not into 3rd parties myself; if it's not official and top tier, I'd rather not have it. I'm waiting to see the price on Ock, but I'll probably be skipping it and sticking with Goblin. But we'll see.

Regular with medium length nano-tentacles, deluxe with additional long standard tentacles
to pressure everyone to spend on deluxe and really put the squeeze on your wallets to get what you want

I'm also half expecting them to release final battle goblin without a glider option to force people to buy a raimi goblin deluxe too that has it, because sometimes theyre evil like that

ideally standard ock would have long standard tentacles and a deluxe would have the nano tentacles and an arc reactor, and both goblins would have their own deluxe glider version
I expect Final Battle Goblin to have a Glider and more bells and whistles than the Raimi one, driving up the price. The glider's altered enough to warrant a second version and it'd also add more to the price.

The Raimi one is more olive and the NWH has a blueish hue in the green, could just be the lighting but Goblin is based on SM1 and not NWH.
I don't know if I can read that far into that one promotional tease. Will need to see more photos, perhaps the Hot Toys store display to confirm.

I dunno, the collar is down, there's a brown collar underneath from the brown jacket. HT could have just got the colour wrong.

Back