1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, was a dumb question. Can clearly see how different they are now. Thanks anyway.

nah not a dumb question @ all. obviously he’s wearing the same outfit from civil war in infinity war (he surely didn’t get another suit to dirty up & rip up) :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got the rolled up sleeve & IW harness for CW Battling Cap. Was a task to get on & not changing it back anytime soon haha The different material doesn't trigger my OCD thankfully :lol IMG_3534.jpg

Just got this guy in hand today and I really don't see what the big deal is with the likeness looks like Evans to me and the body proportions are the best I've seen for cap

It’s not like HT has come close to nail Evans without helmet anyways. I haven’t opened this yet but given the prior sculpts accuracy I am sure it’s in line with the other attempts at him.
This. The TWS unmasked Evans sculpt we have is not an A grade sculpt by today's standards anymore. It never has been. It's been a solid B/B+ sculpt I think.

Huh... SS just adjusted my flex on this because it came early. Both payments are 2 months early now.

I knew they could delay it but I didn't know they could force it to be early.

Huh... SS just adjusted my flex on this because it came early. Both payments are 2 months early now.

I've never had that happen, but I imagine there's something in the fine print about payments and arrival times that allows it. They don't want to have inventory sitting around for 2-3 extra months - they want to get paid.

Yeah that’s interesting. I honestly am one of the few that loves SSC customer service but that rubs me the wrong way

Yeah I'm sure there's fine print allowing it, but that's really frustrating. It isn't applicable to me personally but people use the flex option to budget stuff out and make it affordable... doing this undermines that significantly.

Yeah I'm sure there's fine print allowing it, but that's really frustrating. It isn't applicable to me personally but people use the flex option to budget stuff out and make it affordable... doing this undermines that significantly.

Yeah that’s annoying. Hopefully somebody helps you out over there.

It may be in the fine print but that would be pretty petty if they won’t let you follow the original payment plan. They want collectors to use that payment plan option to give them money early so in an instance where it works against them, they shouldn’t penalize the customer.

I've never had that happen, but I imagine there's something in the fine print about payments and arrival times that allows it. They don't want to have inventory sitting around for 2-3 extra months - they want to get paid.

This does make sense but there’s still a flexpay option for 3 payments so it’s weird that they would bump up both already.

Mine shipped yesterday but apparently is on the slow boat from China. Delivery scheduled for the 8th 😒

Mine shipped yesterday but apparently is on the slow boat from China. Delivery scheduled for the 8th [emoji19]

Same here. Last time I got a figure from Sideshow UPS delivered it earlier than the scheduled delivery so I’m hoping to have it next week.

Same here. Last time I got a figure from Sideshow UPS delivered it earlier than the scheduled delivery so I’m hoping to have it next week.

Same. I've never had anything from them that's supposed to take that long. I expected a slight delay with the holiday, but a week and a half seems very long.

Mine shipped yesterday but apparently is on the slow boat from China. Delivery scheduled for the 8th ��

Yeah same here. Mine shipped out on Thursday and wont be delivered until Monday the 7th. I'm on the East coast btw. Usually I wait 5 days for a SSC delivery, not including weekends. So by my count looks like UPS wont be working the 31st or the 1st. Basically... UPS blows.

Got mine in over the weekend. Opened him up yesterday afternoon and snapped a few pics before I lost light. Didn't futz with any hands or his Wakanda shields, but right out of the box I think he looks good. About on par with Vol2 Star Lord, almost as good as Thor. Some angles look a lot like Evans, other angles not as much but still meets my expectations. I like the suit material, will need to get a classic shield for him for sure.

5fHZQyA.jpg

Q9pzoZm.jpg

aWtDiCv.jpg

Xacycrh.jpg

Back