1/6 - Hot Toys: MMS481 - Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you get two mystery weapons, one being called "Exclusive"

"One (1) Exclusive Mystery Weapon to be revealed after the movie releases" -Sideshow

Got both because I'm insane.:yess:

Nah I was gonna do the same - decided to wait on Bucky tho and there's some other figs I want like Ragnarok Loki and Outrider etc. LOL maybe I end up spending just as much in the end tho.

PO for promo version in tho.:clap:clap:clap

Officially first IW fig I order is Cap - very fitting.:cool:

Ordered the promo. Sucks that only SS offers it
Really? Didn't know it was an SS exclusive.

Ordered the promo. Sucks that only SS offers it :(

We are lucky that SS offers it at all! In HK you have to be in a lottery system. "Movie Promo" edition figures are the rarest with the least quantities.

Looks like they uploaded the wrong picture on the movie promo page, it does come with two mystery weapons and the better base.

Damn guess I'm ordering the promo cap then tomorrow!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Damn guess I'm ordering the promo cap then tomorrow!

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

You should, high chance of selling out within 3 hours like all the other "movie promo" figures. And this is superior to the original edition in every way unlike the battling edition.

Since I am still kicking myself for missing out on the AoU and CW Cap, had to order this. Went with the movie promo version. Cannot wait for this. Had saved up a good $40 in sideshow reward points so this figure for about $210 is freakin' awesome!

You should, high chance of selling out within 3 hours like all the other "movie promo" figures. And this is superior to the original edition in every way unlike the battling edition.
Could you please clarify? Regarding superior

Sent from a point in space and time

How is this superior then the battling version. The battling version has a different stand as well and the suit was actually battle worn. Also the sculpt in the battling version is waaay better then the regular version.

Back