1/6 Hot Toys - MMS414 - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Homemade Suit Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is better because you can pose it and leave it posed without fear of ruining the suit.

Added bonus, it's from the best scene in the movie.
I don't disagree with you at all. I do love battle damaged sculpts...figures...anything really. Dang. I may grab both if I can, and if I really end up disliking the tech suit boundaries, sell it but keep the Parker parts.

I don't disagree with you at all. I do love battle damaged sculpts...figures...anything really. Dang. I may grab both if I can, and if I really end up disliking the tech suit boundaries, sell it but keep the Parker parts.

I guess you could say i did the opposite of what most are doing by getting this one first and then feeling like i needed to get the other one as well.:lol

My thinking is that one is going to stay in a pretty safe pose and this one is going to add the movement to the shelf.

I guess you could say i did the opposite of what most are doing by getting this one first and then feeling like i needed to get the other one as well.[emoji38]

My thinking is that one is going to stay in a pretty safe pose and this one is going to add the movement to the shelf.

Maybe deep down you were working backwards and justifying that we will get another "classic" suit but not another origins one haha. I don't blame you, and your pose logic makes sense. I just don't have the space to dedicate to three Spidey figs if you count the inevitable Peter Parker bash from the bonus parts in the DX Tech suit.

And now i have to bash a Peter Parker..

But I didn't get the DX.:slap

I almost did, i took a long hard look at it but i figured i wouldn't use those parts because this one is already wearing a sweat shirt. Plus i couldn't justify the $20 shipping quote I got on the regular one let alone bringing the DX up to $270.:cuckoo:

I brought the regular down to a cool $140 shipped using points.

But yeah, i have a head and now all i need is a body and some clothes...

Thanks for that!:lol

Thanks for that!:lol
Same :woo I was wondering if there would be enough interest to get a clothing set for him and Tony

Also, more photos :lol
kNLZwzz.jpg

:lol At this point I can see myself bashing one too if there was a clothing set. I mean, I I'll have two Peter head sculpts soon. ^^

But what I'm even more interested in is this guy here ...

spider-man-homecoming-michael-keaton-hi-res.jpg

I wanna pose Pedro with him! :gah: Why must you be so horrible and not do that amazing MCU villain, HT?!

He was the best villain :lecture except for maybe Hela and Loki but idk. He was what the MCU needed, a really menacing and terrifying villain for Spidey with some great backstory and a lot of charisma. I'd very disappointed in Hot Toys for not making him(yet)

I'm gonna get in on the Scalletta custom for him, because they said they are doing that outfit and the exosuit wings so I'm excited for that and to pose it battling the Homemade Spiderman and yes, I'll post lots of photos right here :lol

Pose I'll have them in:
spidey_statue-jpg.320679

:lol At this point I can see myself bashing one too if there was a clothing set. I mean, I I'll have two Peter head sculpts soon. ^^

But what I'm even more interested in is this guy here ...

spider-man-homecoming-michael-keaton-hi-res.jpg

I wanna pose Pedro with him! :gah: Why must you be so horrible and not do that amazing MCU villain, HT?!

I would have picked him up but i think why HT has not made him was because of the wings. They would have been something like 4 feet wide in 1/6 scale and with articulation, the motors, etc it would be big, heavy and expensive to make.

I would have picked him up but i think why HT has not made him was because of the wings. They would have been something like 4 feet wide in 1/6 scale and with articulation, the motors, etc it would be big, heavy and expensive to make.
10/10 would still buy :lol

He was the best villain :lecture except for maybe Hela and Loki but idk. He was what the MCU needed, a really menacing and terrifying villain for Spidey with some great backstory and a lot of charisma. I'd very disappointed in Hot Toys for not making him(yet)
He's definitely my fave. ^^ I really liked him and to me he makes a better villain than even Loki and Hela, can't tell you why. That end credits scene made him even more amazing.

True that, I mean, I already have so many problems posing my CW Falcon due to the wing span and Vulture surely would be worse. ^^ But still ... I wouldn't mind displaying him without the wings as long as he comes with that smirk and the leather jacket. Or if HT made it possible ... I'd pick that pose:

rthg.png

:love

I’d say the most logical way to do the vulture would be to have the wings folded and attached to his gantry and basically used as a background prop/display base, then have a toomes sculpt and helmet sculpt and figure out a way to have lower “vulture” legs/talons and human feet/boots.

But I didn't get the DX.:slap

I almost did, i took a long hard look at it but i figured i wouldn't use those parts because this one is already wearing a sweat shirt. Plus i couldn't justify the $20 shipping quote I got on the regular one let alone bringing the DX up to $270.:cuckoo:

I brought the regular down to a cool $140 shipped using points.

But yeah, i have a head and now all i need is a body and some clothes...

Thanks for that![emoji38]

Given that you intend to do both the homemade suit and the tech, then I don't think you need a stand alone Peter Parker! Just go with an unmasked look for one of them and you get the best of both!

Same :woo I was wondering if there would be enough interest to get a clothing set for him and Tony

Also, more photos [emoji38]
kNLZwzz.jpg

I dunno about Tony, but there's no need to really do a clothing set for Pete. Just use the DX hoodie and jacket while picking up a t-shirt, khakis, and shoes on eBay. Easiest bonus figure you could make, once you find a fitting body.

Given that you intend to do both the homemade suit and the tech, then I don't think you need a stand alone Peter Parker! Just go with an unmasked look for one of them and you get the best of both!

I dunno about Tony, but there's no need to really do a clothing set for Pete. Just use the DX hoodie and jacket while picking up a t-shirt, khakis, and shoes on eBay. Easiest bonus figure you could make, once you find a fitting body.

...that's the tricky part. Is the Homecoming body new? I would want the same size and proportions for Peter Parker

Back