1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching this movie yesterday, all I can say is: bring on this figure and his solo movie asap!! What a presence! So much anger!:clap

Yea, but i felt the material HT use for his costume could be better since i've seen the movie, your thoughts about this?

Yea, but i felt the material HT use for his costume could be better since i've seen the movie, your thoughts about this?

Dont worry, I'm pretty confident about HT making a great figure and costume :) just give em some time and they will deliver it!

His intro was very well handled in the movie! Though I have never read a black panther comic so not big enough appeal on the character for me to be tempted to buy his figure.

Wait for the solo movie, as with Ant-Man I'm waiting for the Ant-Man and Wasp sequel. I've have a quick glimpse at some early art designs at the studios recently and they look promising, and definitely come with more than what HT has for accessories at the moment (unless there's an update). :wink1:

Wait for the solo movie, as with Ant-Man I'm waiting for the Ant-Man and Wasp sequel. I've have a quick glimpse at some early art designs at the studios recently and they look promising, and definitely come with more than what HT has for accessories at the moment (unless there's an update). :wink1:

Hmmm... Could u share please lol?

Signed an NDA just like on Civil War. Couldn't say anything about our Crossbones scene. :monkey3

If you like the comic book look, you won't be disappointed. :wink1:

:gah: lol... Ok then :(

If you want a more "full" Black Panther figure, my suggestion is to have a little patience and wait. I don't think you'll be disappointed if the artwork translates to the silver screen. I'm definitely waiting for the solo movie version.

I still haven't seen Civil War yet haha, I missed the LA premiere a week or two ago due to work on Iron Fist, I've been avoiding TV spots and other videos as well but I know the fighting stunt double for Chadwick and he's a skilled martial artist, I would say there should be some really good fight scenes in the film.

If you want a more "full" Black Panther figure, my suggestion is to have a little patience and wait. I don't think you'll be disappointed if the artwork translates to the silver screen. I'm definitely waiting for the solo movie version.

I still haven't seen Civil War yet haha, I missed the LA premiere a week or two ago due to work on Iron Fist, I've been avoiding TV spots and other videos as well but I know the fighting stunt double for Chadwick and he's a skilled martial artist, I would say there should be some really good fight scenes in the film.

Ty dude... Now, I dont know what to do lol. I'm a huge fan of BP, but saying things like that makes me think about those golden details on his suits which I love lol. U're going to love this movie. It's my new Marvel favorite. I dont want to talk too much, but BP and Spidey are the highlights. Such an awesome movie... Already seen it twice lol

Awesome. I mean, don't let me stop you from getting this current version. It's barebones but Black Panther is only a support cast member in Civil War compared to the likes of Cap and Iron Man. You can probably assume he will come with a lot more as the central main principle character of his own film where HT will put all of their focus on him.

Awesome. I mean, don't let me stop you from getting this current version. It's barebones but Black Panther is only a support cast member in Civil War compared to the likes of Cap and Iron Man. You can probably assume he will come with a lot more as the central main principle character of his own film where HT will put all of their focus on him.

The thing is. Usually I dont care if the figure dont come with alot of accessories, but in this case, with BP I would like to have a complete set since I love his design. Its just too hard to hold lol which is a bad thing cuz I dont have much space to display my figures and need to always think before POing. I will see what I do... Decisions lol.

The thing is. Usually I dont care if the figure dont come with alot of accessories, but in this case, with BP I would like to have a complete set since I love his design. Its just too hard to hold lol which is a bad thing cuz I dont have much space to display my figures and need to always think before POing. I will see what I do... Decisions lol.

It's safe to say you're a big fan, give your name and sig, haha. This figure is slated to be out at the end of this year. The Black Panther film will be coming out in 2018 I think, with the figure probably a few months after that. If you can wait long enough, almost 2 years, given your huge fandom for the character, I'd say be patient. Otherwise, you can stick with this one for that time and add the later one afterwards since that's a lot of time to save for him and plan ahead to make space. If they get his rights, which will most likely happen, it will probably come with an unmasked portrait as well.

I'd be tempted to get this one for the purpose of posing him with my Civil War collection. I'm still waiting on Nick Fury to finally complete my Winter Soldier collection and I've been waiting quite a long time for that, haha. My First Avenger collection still feels incomplete with Peggy but it is what it is. It's a tough call, I know what you mean, because I'm trying to make it as well with this one as well as several other figures.

It's safe to say you're a big fan, give your name and sig, haha. This figure is slated to be out at the end of this year. The Black Panther film will be coming out in 2018 I think, with the figure probably a few months after that. If you can wait long enough, almost 2 years, given your huge fandom for the character, I'd say be patient. Otherwise, you can stick with this one for that time and add the later one afterwards since that's a lot of time to save for him and plan ahead to make space. If they get his rights, which will most likely happen, it will probably come with an unmasked portrait as well.

I'd be tempted to get this one for the purpose of posing him with my Civil War collection. I'm still waiting on Nick Fury to finally complete my Winter Soldier collection and I've been waiting quite a long time for that, haha. My First Avenger collection still feels incomplete with Peggy but it is what it is. It's a tough call, I know what you mean, because I'm trying to make it as well with this one as well as several other figures.

This is a hard and cruel hobby lol. U always need patience. Ty for ur "inside info" dude. I still have some time to decide (thanks God). U're right about this figure coming by the end of this year or by January 2017 and the next one on 2018. Its not that long tbh, but still hard to resist lol. Thats when I ask my wife for help. She can hold my precipitation of POing w/o thinking :rotfl

I'm curious to see if the concept art is in the Art of Captain America: Civil War book if there is one made. It could be a design they were considering for this one but decided to save it for an origins film instead. The new Ant-Man & Wasp costume looked like another upgrade to the CW Ant-Man costume and it pairs with hers as well, not sure if there will be additions made to what we saw in the end credits since I only had a quick glimpse of it, but it's made me want to hold off on the CW version. If anything, I was considering the motorcycle outfit look but that's on WL now and I can safely wait, haha.

GOLD ORNAMENTS AND CAPE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOoooo

After seeing the film the lack of a T'Challa sculpt baffles me. I always hope that when HT themselves sees the film, they'll add some stuff, or announce figures they like from it. I'd go for a 1991 Tony Stark to satisfy my Bret Easton Ellis Less Than Zero obsession from my youth.

Back