1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'll have to drop them an email ... it seems like every other order gets stuck processing after they charge me until I email them. Others go out same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last payment was 3/5, but I authorized it for ASAP. Ideally it goes out soon. I was just charged for Winter Soldier and got the shipping notice, so ideally by Friday this happens as well.

I went ahead and canceled my waitlist. I did however pre-order it at pop-culture zone. This is my first time trying them and I hope everything works out good. It actually was $18 cheaper there. If all works out with that I plan to move a couple of my other hot toys pre-orders to them as that will save me some money. I also got a email about five minutes after placing the pre-order stating that my status has changed to and awaiting fulfillment. Anyone here know what that means

I went ahead and canceled my waitlist. I did however pre-order it at pop-culture zone. This is my first time trying them and I hope everything works out good. It actually was $18 cheaper there. If all works out with that I plan to move a couple of my other hot toys pre-orders to them as that will save me some money. I also got a email about five minutes after placing the pre-order stating that my status has changed to and awaiting fulfillment. Anyone here know what that means

How much did it come out with shipping?

Order status changes to "awaiting fulfillment" after your order & 20% payment is processed. Remains that way until they get it in stock, then you'll get a PayPal payment request from them for the balance.

I am still patiently waiting for Sideshow to ship him. Man they charged my card yesterday........this waiting this takes forever. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play make Jack a dull boy.

My order from Sideshow has a tracking number and has been marked as shipped, but hasn't been picked up yet. I'm guessing I should have him by the middle of next week.

Got my notice and generated shipping label. Due in this coming Tuesday, excited!
IMG_3561.JPG
IMG_3562.JPG

Shipped! Bucky is next up to be sent Thursday, then Falcon Friday ... going to be busy next week!

Back